Aggregator gang
Yay! Looking forward to the mass releases!
I sure am glad I am reading on Mangadex. 😋 I would hate to be hated personally!
Thanks for your hard work 😊

This dang cliffhanger got me dying like the little butler boi. DX

Dex-chan lover
This plot seems too advanced for any of the known villains, though that cloak dude is unknown, why would he even need the puppet and mr self centered to help out if he can lure monster swarms?
I'm guessing he had them make the roadblock, so theres 2 questions, how would a roadblock guarantee them going around and if it doesn't, he would have to be able to call the monsters to the road, then why need a roadblock in the first place? And anyway does this mean the anti monster war is starting? Or just that agents of the monsters/monsters controllers are already acting before the war?

Group Leader
@JutlandAngel, ahh, yeah, they were at 31 at the time we finished 28. we're still waiting for the raws to be free, though, which'll take a bit longer ^^ right now, they're only free on kakaopage up to 31, i think. tysm! (i was wondering if anyone would notice… djgkljg)

When it came to the butler I though he was a bad guy a few chapters back now I don’t know what to think. And can some one explain the ancient race to me please. I think I either forgot or glossed over it.

Hey guys, thanks a lot for the scanlation!! But can you please cut the pages into shorter vertical height, if it's not hard for you to do? Like maybe have them about 1 mb file size per page?

In my phone, I always load the chapter as "long strips" but for some reason your release is taking me a long time to load, and my internet shouldn't be that slow (everything else / other chapters by other groups are fine.)

If it's your personal choice to have longer pages, I guess I can't really force you to change it! Thanks again

If you re-release your chapter, will there be a way to differentiate between the cleaned one from the first TL? Will you create another group with a name like "KKJ final" or "MAS Cleaned Chapter"?

Dex-chan lover
They can summon giant bugs.
They can summon giant bugs.
Oh....
iu

You know what, it's okay! It's good! It's gucci! As long as there aren't any giant spiders, it's fine. We're fine. I can tolerate a huge mantis thingy, just please, no spiders ;-;

Group Leader
@hophope The reason why we do longer strips is because it saves the cleaners/redrawers/typesetters time (particularly in regards to SFX or text in the page breaks). In the future, we'll keep that in mind, though, and see if we can find a middle ground that works for both!

@GigaGigue We'll be notifying readers on our discord channel, (specifically, MAS's,) so we recommend joining up to be notified. For chapter 27, the new chapters will also have our combined credit page, but the credits will remain the same (since we're already credited for that despite it being the wrong version. For the earlier chapters, we're not sure whether we should upload it as a separate chapter entirely, or just edit the old one… Either way, though, it'll be on our discord releases channel. (Quicklink: https://discord.gg/aFzKFMJ)

Users who are viewing this thread