Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update but please don't push yourself to release it everyday.

Group Leader
@yuusiren Don’t worry, we’ve prepared for this! (At least somewhat…) That’s part of why we took so long to upload a chapter until now; we needed to reorganize staff and get the collaboration set up.

We might not be able to make our goal of a chapter per day, (given potential IRL concerns and other conflicts, and we’ll still be prioritizing quality over speed,) but we’ll certainly try! It’ll honestly be a relief to know that we will be caught up and released up to the (free) raws.

It’s sort of been a stressor for some of us, knowing that we have such a wonderful / highly-anticipated series that people are anxious to see released… but ultimately our love of the series has kept us going! ^^ Thank you for your concern, though!

For you or others who are wondering if there’s anything you can do to help if you don’t have time to help us scanlate/money to donate, please join our discord (https://discord.gg/aFzKFMJ) and write us a note in the #staff-appreciation channel! It really keeps us going! 💕💕

@lily0512 I clarified this in an earlier comment, (don’t worry, though, it got buried,) so for those who don’t wish to go dig: we don’t have the raws for chapters 32-35 because they don’t become free until a certain amount of time post-release. Rather, we meant catching up to the available, free raws.

(KKJ, as I understand it, used to buy them early, but I’ve asked to change that, so that any funds KKJ is given via patreon will be kept for series that cannot get them without paying money, rather than on series where we simply need to wait longer before it becomes free.)

Remember if you dont use your words, the party gets ambushed by giant preying mantises.

By reading a manwha translated by you guys made me feel like lives isn't just about eating,sleep,work repeat ,i humbly thanked you for this beautiful translation i thanked you so very much *bows*

Users who are viewing this thread