I still want to know what was up with the maids wording, anyone willing to spoil it for me?

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the hard work you guys!! That mantis though.. oh god kill it.
@Swindy same I also want some spoilers too

@Xross24 I don't think they went into a lot of detail on what the ancient race is, but essentially I think it's a broad description for magical species that aren't humans or are hybrids of them. They tend to have a large mana pool and frequently end up in jobs that result in bloodshed so many people view them as dangerous and violent. As such, they are frequently subject to a lot of discrimination and will often disguise themselves like the butler does. Based on this chapter, it would also seem likely they have stronger senses than normal humans do.

Double-page supporter
[img]

Wow! Thank you so much! Best partnership of scanlators ever! And btw, the art in DES is the best! The details is so beautifully done! Love this!😍😍😍

Thanks ! Such a great drama here ! ....great story, I mean.
Thanks teams for the good job

Waaahhhh. I love you guys!! :( Thank you for your hard work. Looking forward to more chapter releases. ❤❤❤

Thanks for the update! Both on 27 (waiting on the reupload) and 28! I don't remember if I made a comment last chap but loving the relationship development between her, the duke, and the household. Its nice to see how she can let her guard down and have the head maid herself be the one wary of her one maid instead of her. I don't know what the deal is with her maid but she now has a reliable group of people supporting her, all that's left is mutual trust between MC and these notable side characters.

As for 28, poor butler. Bugs will forever creep me out. Poor butler

@Calvitre Thank you all so much for your work :)!! Just wondering, you said that you might be able to release a chapter once a day till you catch up to the raws at chapter 31, but there are actually 35 chapters at the moment.. Will it be 31 or 35 chapters? Not trying to rush you guys at all tho !!

Bless you, KKJ and MAS. Doing god's good work on mangadex...😭

No but really, thank you. I had really gotten into this manwha right before the drama really hit the fan. An update a date is super generous and I'm so thankful for all of your hard work. :)

Users who are viewing this thread