Fed-Kun's army
"JUST LET ME DIE!"
Big mood there, sir. Much respect lol.
Thank you for the new chapter!

I totally understand this part now. I always felt like there were missing parts before. Thank you for your hard work!!!

This translation seems more accurate than the previous one by KKJ. For example, in the panel where she sits in the theatre, this translation refers to a concert, whereas the other translation refers to a menu. The other chapters so far have also been kind of confusing to read - I have a feeling that the dialogue didn't match exactly with what was drawn. Is it at all possible to have your translator work on this and KKJ do the redraw or something? I don't have full confidence in the other group's translation (while appreciating their efforts). Thanks!

Fed-Kun's army
I just realized but his feet are HUGE. Those are like size 14 boots holy moly.

Double-page supporter
ergh, this would seriously drive me crazy... anyway, aren't there better ways to spend your fathomless wealth, Duke? Perhaps towards the wellbeing of the citizens of your Duchy?

Dex-chan lover
DUKE NO.

... *sigh* Poor Ivona is gonna have an entirely different kind of stress in her life now. I'm not sure if the Duke simply doesn't understand the value of money or what, but...

@Greyvenn
Read the book, "Silas Marner," it shows how the common people felt.

They grumbled about taxes lazily while also comparing "their" noble's feasts with other nobles', almost like today's sports teams.

Dex-chan lover
wow, he bought it just to cater the entire thing to her taste. And does she look beautiful. Wow...

Contributor
I would not really like it too.

I mean, yes, it's nice to see the other person think of you like that, but when it's too much, it's hard to accept without feeling guilty.

Users who are viewing this thread