Hah, this chapter didnt suck like the past 3 chapters! 😁 not gonna lie, manbag is too prominent a character. Better when she was just used sparingly.

Dex-chan lover
That's Teshigawara Hoshiko, "A girl who really wants tissues". She was first in chapter 43 (where Najimi had Komi and Tadano help with a part-time job handing out tissues), and later reappeared in chapter 174, where Nakanaka shot her with her umbrella.

Komi-dad is in the direct genealogy, perhaps within 2-3 generations of The MEGA-PLAYBOY. For those few sad individuals who haven't been educated on the MEGA-PLAYBOY, I would refer you to DNA2.

Double-page supporter
@theguywithoutanyname the manga's genre is SoL. It is supposed to be non-linear and plotless, I am actually surprised when Oda brought multiple arcs to the series as I don't expect it at all since I started reading this. Still it brings both of us spoiled because of it lol

@Nikosgarofola Yeah! You're right! But on the other hand, they are also Komi-mom/dad chapters which have been consistently good.
I'm happy that this Chapter was good.... but I'm still cautious overall.

(edit: That's what I feel at least...)

Dex-chan lover
Man, comment section doesn't even understand what "chad" means.
Dad acted pretty pathetic and opposite to chad in this and previous chapter! First, girl ASKED him to kiss her, second he basically ruined this sea-trip by doing nothing, and the last he kissed her because situation turned into "do or die" one, so he just had to make the ultimate decision. Nothing "chad" about it, just your average high school boy. But well, compared to Tadano... everyone is chad

Users who are viewing this thread