Fed-Kun's army
@Nou i dont think it would change much^^ modern military is pretty similiar and i dont think the wyvern cares if a f15 shoots him or a mig :D

Dex-chan lover
I know I looked up the missiles, and Japan could make them locally just as they make the planes, so shooting stuff up like that is no problems.

But now they're using the planes a-plenty, they got tank columns on the roll, and presumably they also want to keep the civilian economy rolling as usual (so people are likely to still be allowed to drive cars).. where do they get all the fuel from?

Aggregator gang
@Nou there is a WN about the soviet union being summoned to a different world it hasn't been updated and I forgot the title and can't find it now.

Dex-chan lover
@Hell_Satan

No I had forgotten about those (long time ago), I'll have to check it again.

Japan needs almost five million barrels of oil per day though, so there has to be a lot of drills. (But probably they have rationing in place, so people are probably not driving a lot of cars atm)

(Old lists)
https://www.worldlistmania.com/list-of-major-oil-refineries-in-japan/

Fed-Kun's army
What the hell is happening?

From their primitive standpoint, HELL is happening

Dex-chan lover
Lucky break, or a smart wyvern, quickly rushing to the ground to avoid anti-air, lol.

Supporter
I wonder how their fuel stock would be with all those vehicle being used

Fed-Kun's army
@Hell_Satan
Ride-On King is a story about the President of Russia (not quit Putin, but an honorable bear of a man who has mastered damn near everything) is summoned to the fantasy world after a statue of himself falls onto him while he is wishing for more exotic beasts to ride. He's got a heart of gold and fists of iron, so it's an interesting story, although the translation seems to have petered out.

Group Leader
@Kizuro one of the first things they did is sign trade deals with two countries: one with an over abundance of farming capacity, and one with an over abundance of mineral resources. As such, Japan is not resource constrained. This current military action is in response to the enemy invading the farming ally and committing atrocities. Japan can’t let their food security be threatened, but is constitutionally unable to wage war (at this point in the story) and so classified the invaders as “insurgents” so that they could frame the invasion and attack on the enemy nation as a civilian attempt to arrest the responsible insurgent (the king) to charge him with crimes.

Dex-chan lover
@Kizuro

Any modern industrial nation should have various stockpiles of necessary resources, including national fuel reserves to last the entire nation a few months, then it depends on whether they've requistioned some supplies in the national security to maintain such reserves or not.

On another hand though, considering the likely drastic decrease in commercial travel, there would be likely surplus of aviation fuel (though i'm not 100% sure if fuel for passenger planes can work for F-15s) and a decrease in truck usage, meaning a surplus there as well from the calculated usage.

Users who are viewing this thread