Dex-chan lover
So we're getting Rizu now. Can't wait for the other three.

Again, the author is a MADMAN. This is how you do Harem manga right.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I'm just glad someone finally rented that apartment.

Seriously the fact that Kirisu-sensei opted out of renting it just because it was a little haunted made me apoplectic. It's so cheap and nice! She's on a teacher's salary, she can't afford to be picky. The little ghost girl was just lonely, anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Totally didn't expect to see the ghost girl again lol

Aggregator gang
I knew the author was gonna make a quick recap... but the time skipe don't.😁

Double-page supporter
@RemIpsum Teachers are very well compensated in Japan, compared to America. (Just as an example, i don't know where you are from.) It's also much harder to become one in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
i'd rather have an Imouto Ending than a Senpai Ending though :D

Dex-chan lover
What a shitshow. I briefly thought this might just be showing what the othwr girls are doing now, like Rizu moving on and going with Sawako, but nope. Author decided to ruin the narrative with a complacent “Everybody wins!” Congrats, you’ve made Nariyuki a filler pawn rather than an actual character and negated any actually meaningful development. Yayy

Fed-Kun's army
So basically Uruka only loses if she doesn't confess her feelings. I'm gonna consider that the canon end.

@rarewaifu
Yeah, but I'd have personally preferred if the author put Uruka's confession in the first of "her" chapters instead in what seems to be the last shared one

@tigerstar186
How is he a filler pawn?Things go differently in every route, so it's only normal for Nariyuki to make different choices. He has enough flags with every girl for it to make sense whatever choice he makes so it's only a "what he values most"/"something happens that triggers his realizations" kind of situation. In Uruka's route she confessed, forcing him to seriously think about her in a romantic way and realize his feelings. In this route she didn't, he didn't have to think about it and missed his chance to reaize it, it's a very normal, human thing tha can happen to anyone. And it's not even a "he's already with Rizu" situation since this chapter made it clear he only visit often 'cause he work part-time in her father's restaurant + he's worried since he knows about the ghost.
That said, it's your opinion, I don't plan on trying to make you change it.
Btw, gotta love that "Rizu moving on and going with Sawako", way to burn away a character sexual orientation just for fan service. I'm totally up for depiction of homosexual couples in media, and I especially love yuri stories, but not if it's literally out of nowhere at the end of a story to make some fans happy like a Rizu x Sawako coupling would be (I mean, sure, Sawako is definitely in love with Rizu, but Rizu clearly doesn't reciprocate, so them ending up togheter just 'cause Nariyuki doesn't choose Rizu is a total a**pull).

One chapter in and the manga's back to its usual greatness. Sekijou keeps stealing the spotlight too. At this rate the wait for 5/5 will be an enjoyable one.

Hope the author actually developes this relationship as much as Uruka's.
For me that will always be the canon as it's the one he actually developed before the multi-ending stuff and it's the only one who made sense for the protagonist, but I hope he actually do this kind of right.

Man, it must be rough being a harem manga author. No matter how you end it, someone's gonna complain.

>Go harem route
"Waaaaah, it's unrealistic!"
>1 girl wins
"Waaaaaaah, my favorite girl didn't win!"
>No one wins/Open ending
"Waaaaaaaah, there's no romantic resolution!"
>Every girl wins/Omnibus ending
"Waaaaaaaah, what a cop-out! Author is a coward!"

Users who are viewing this thread