Dex-chan lover
Yes finally done with the old chapters reupload, hopefully new chapter will not take too long.

Dex-chan lover
Heh. For someone adverse to love enough to be called imperfect, the Duke is so smitten with her. The sound effect were fun this time around.

Say, I was under the impression that Ivona was canonically "plain". Is she actually beautiful then?

@Psychronia idk if you've already found out by now, but in the 1st chapter she was described as "pretty, but wore plain clothes" so she didn't really get noticed by the other aristocratic ladies, and that she has a "voluptuous body" so men gave her all the wrong kind of attention.
Which was why she got so attached to the first guy, since she thought he liked her for who she was and not just her appearance, too bad he was just a jerk lol

But yeah with fancier clothes, I believe in-universe she would be considered beautiful!

I'm not a native English speaker, so i'm not that good at speaking it. I would like to help those ppl who translate like you, who make this much effort, for almost nothing. I respect you and I'm really, really thankful for your hard work. ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread