Hitomi and shousuke 😭💕 I want them to have their own spinoff

Looking cool joker! (Read this chapter with p5 whims of fate in the background for an enhanced experience)

You know what they say about how introverts are usually adopted by extroverts and thus begin a friendship.

Not sure if that would apply for this, but I personally found this to be cute.

Dex-chan lover
... I only just now got the implication from the reactions to Tadano telling Komi and Katai to have takoyaki that he's hand-feeding them both.

Unknowingly smooth, is our boy. Which is why the universe punishes him with the spicy one.

Tadano's sis is extremely impressive. Her ability to hold and balance those boxes with one hand and knee while catching Shousuke and talking to someone? Amazing. Her ability to get great photos? Great. Her ability to go for things and be so on top of things is god-tier.

I'd fucking run if I was in her sights though.

I'm more of an introvert with some social anxiety. All of that insanity and having my personal space invaded like that would make me shake like a leaf in a hurricane and want to lock myself in my room and hide under the blankets to calm down. Urgh, just thinking about it makes me stressed.

Poor Shousuke.

Dex-chan lover
@BobisOnlyBob nah, I am an introvert and I think the brother is an asshole. There is a difference between someone who is an introvert and someone who has no interest in other people. Given how he is a perfectionist at everything, but really doesn't seem to give a damn about anyone, I am starting to lean towards what @JoeKerr is saying. That he is a psychopath.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

... wait.

You know, Najimi annoys me despite USUALLY actually having a plan for helping someone get closer to another, at least it's people that WANT to get closer.
But Hitomi? She inserted herself into Shousuke's life, bothered him until SLAPPED HER HAND AWAY, and the proceeded to use brute force to drag him away.
She's hacked his phone, invited herself along on outings, and forces him to interact with people when he doesn't want to... I'm not okay with her.

I rea,te to komi-san's brother, Why bother being with those people, It's just a pain in the ass and my wallet.

Many people said that Hitomi was bothering Shousuke and felt sympathy for him but in my opinion, it is not true at all, his dad once said that he found Shousuke more happy since he met Hitomi, and even Shousuke didn't try to ask Hitomi to leave him alone or speak for himself when Hitomi spoke in belly language, it is his nature to avoid many things since it was already his life style from young age but deep down he fells more happy with his school life

Users who are viewing this thread