Dex-chan lover
it seems all those bearing the fated name HITOMI are destined to be invincible superhumans

i enjoyed this chapter more than a lot of the recent ones

Hitomi is super great, it's refreshing to see all these non-cringe chapters after Komi + Manbag started their courtship rites with Tadano.

Double-page supporter
Man, i was an extremely shy introvert in high dchool having someone like hitomi to just make me do whatever would have been amazing instead of the mundane and bland days i spent. :/ also i wonder who got the wasabi takoyaki ha

Dex-chan lover
@KhalE Well, my money is on Katai given the conversation before there but that's all it's based on as well so, could've been Tadano too. Seems like the guy who'd get hit by that sort of prank.

Dex-chan lover
The author has been changing Nanajuunanarou's name (from this chapter) so many times that I can't even remember what the original name was now.

@KhalE I think Tadano, because Komi both did "!" when they ate it, and we can infer that it was Tadano doing all the other dialogue with actual words in it. Poor Tadano always gets the short end of these things...

Dex-chan lover
I've just seen something scarier than coronavirus. Apparently there's just one infection so far, and I hope it can remain isolated to one Japanese high school.

Dex-chan lover
@BasilD: Sanjuurokurou. You can memorize it by simply understanding what it means: it literally translates to "36th son".

Katai's mom is so polite she even uses an honorific with her son. I'm dying of cuteness overload.

Dex-chan lover
ugh...now i feel like i want to go out to the takoyaki store. except i cant because covid. thanks commies

Supporter
I'm impressed she was able to grab him while still maintaining control of roughly 45lbs and standing on one leg. Nice muscle control skills from someone on the small side

I hope Ai chan and Shousuke become a thing. It doesn't seem like its setting Hitomi and Shousuke up, she seems like an annoying best friend, in a good way. So I hope it leans more to Ai chan and Shousuke. I love that ship.

Dex-chan lover
The photo of Shousuke and Ai is adorable.

I think the quote is "Tadano sis OP plz nerf". She'd be hell to have decide you need her help, but damn if she isn't fun to watch at work.

I do think Shousuke is enjoying himself, in a kind of annoyed way. The chapters featuring him without Hitomi — particularly 173, where Rei was following him around — have given me the impression that he's the sort to whom everything comes very easily, so nothing is actually interesting. He really does need something to make life difficult.

Supporter
@NeroPR
why do you think he will be happy? Here is a person invading his personal space, dragging him around to do things he doesn’t want to do and not letting him be when he clearly wants it. If he isn’t happy about it you will call him ungrateful when he didn’t ask for it. Forcing yourself on someone is not doing them a favour it’s called being a nuisance and is arguably arrogant since you are assuming you know what the person needs better than them.

Users who are viewing this thread