Fed-Kun's army
The twist on the good girl was fun. I like her now even though she's a bad girl.

I am intrigued enough to read. But thank God this is fiction because I cannot imagine any real man stupid enough to willingly put himself into such a situation.

yea im not gonna lie, it sounds terrible to go to an only girls school as a dude.

I feel like I've read at least 5 doujinshi with this plot of one dude in an all-girls school

Fed-Kun's army
@buttertime_ LOL oh man....i was just thinking the same thing and here i thought i was having another deja vu .-.

anyway i guess i can expect a lot from this manga and the art is rather nice as well so....GIMME A LOT OF PANCHIRA! from the back if possible! xD

Dex-chan lover
No, I think you should change schools. Hell, maybe do home schooling. Or do something about this toxic ass school. You could totally report that bitch, you know? Course, you'd need evidence cause people are shallow as hell and would take the words of a whore like her over his.

There is a fucking limit to everything and I can't believe MC had such little backbone. The boys washroom and especially the roof incidents were way too far.

So a guy judges girls by the kinds of panties they're wearing. I seeeeeee. 🧐😄

are the staff members in the school on a field trip? They just about to let 359 girls bully this man?

Users who are viewing this thread