Thank you for the proper translation. I really appreciate that you are willing to do this series properly. Other team has problems with their translation and it’s hard to follow what is actually happening.

I will be waiting for your next release :)
I would recommend that everyone just stops commenting the drama and choose themselves which release they want to read or if they will support both.

Thank you so much for the new chapter! The quality is clearly better and some scenes are more emotional for me because of the translated SFX. Please keep going!

Thank you for the translation. I will avoid commenting in the scanlators drama from today on (as most of us should to avoid fanning the flames) and will only give my thanks for continuing this project

Thank you so much for the translation. Your work is far better (clean and detailed and more importantly accurate translations) than the other group so i plan to keep reading your translation. I am sure there are a lot of people like me so please keep doing translations for this webtoon. Thank you again for your hard work and professional approach (based on your comments on this webtoon, I find you very mature person which is a rare quality in mangadex )

Thank you for the translation!
The quality of your release speaks for itself so I will definitely continue to read your translation. I'm sure that many people will do the same.

Dex-chan lover
Woaah I really really appreciate how you translate as well the sfx and small details it helps a lot to understand the atmosphere Specially on the part where the duke carry her like a princess it added the caring and sweet mood.

Thank you soooo much

Group Leader
I would like to clarify that there isn't any scanlation war 😅
This all started because of an immature 33-year-old @r0manas , running around groups spreading rumours, which caused a lot of misunderstandings, and doubts in one another. This isn't his first time trying to create drama for KKJ, and we tried to move on from the last one, that was also caused by him.
I never intended to end the collab with MAS, but due to the distrust we had between the two groups that he created, we had to end it.
Although facts can help everything out, the feeling of betrayal is not something we can forget about so easily.
Both groups can only wish each other the best of luck and move on as usual.

https://newtoki56.com/bbs//board.php?bo_table=webtoon&wr_id=410968

Raw for the manhwa...If anyone still interests or needs raw...

I love your translation.... IT is the best in my opinion, i also read the ones from kk also but i always loking forward to yours

Dex-chan lover
Really like your translations i have a harder time understanding stuff with the other group

Please continue translating! Like others have said, your translations and typesetting are much higher quality so I hope you will not stop just because of past drama. I will be reading whatever chapters you release, so please do not be discouraged!

Dex-chan lover
You really shouldn't push yourself, Ivona. Contrary to what you both realize, Duke really likes you now, and you being harmed would send him on a warpath.

So they basically made a philosopher stone for mana cheat. The eye thing is similar to HxH's Kurta clan.
This webtoon is quite good and the translation work is great as well. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread