Dex-chan lover
Didn't know Finn's got isekai'd there as well, then again Finn's are everywhere.

Dex-chan lover
Erm no @guspaz before it was just a game, and things happened, but now it’s reality, rather than a simulation,
It’s explained pretty concisely in the intro

The npcs still remember the things Mira did when it was a game, and she was a guy, but they don’t know that it was a game, the only ones who know it was originally are the players, the players also don’t age, and are somewhat different from normal humans

Dex-chan lover
@1234muse

It is more that their appearance doesn't change as time passes. They still don't know if they can die from age or not as not enough time has passed by so far.

They could very well enjoy physical prime until they reach a certain point where they simply die from pure age.

@1234muse You realize you are arguing with a member (and according to mangadex, leader) of the the series scanlator, who even retranslated that intro chapter you mentioned, right? 😁

You know that group of cervids (🦌) that apparently become sapient, and figured out how to type, translate, and redraw despite having hooves? (And is for some reason using this power to scanlate manga instead of getting revenge for Bambi’s mother.)

Dex-chan lover
@Bootybug is it even a sauna without a lavarock stove would poor water on once in a while? Though I've been in ones that are all wood, but basically has a steamer instead of lava rock stove which doeesn't feel the same. It feels muggy insteead of that hot stuffy sweaty feeling a real sauna has.

@feha worse is when some stupid kid pees on the lava rock and people having sex in them. Then it'll smell like cum and moldy cheese. I'd think it'd be dangerous to "exercise" in a sauna, but my friends who used to be life guards often caught teens fucking in the public saunas.

@Kaarme Ain't nothing stating they don't live somewhere closer to the equator. Bananas on earth can grow as farth north or south @ 30 degrees latitude which to give you an idea skims the top of africa, the bottom of japan, cuts off florida peninsula and 30 degrees south is through the middle of south africa, middle of Chile and 2/3 of the way down into Australia. That is a huge huge belt of space where they can grow.

A chapter seems different when Mira doesn't speak in old man mannerisms

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax It just seems to me the place looks more like central or northern France, perhaps, not even the Mediterranean coast.

Dex-chan lover
@jsmith45 I've read both some of the LN and the WN past this point, as well as it being outright stated in the introduction, and yes I do know

@Elithian it doesn't make sense that they wouldn't age or physically change, and yet, somehow they die of old age? doesn't make sense, and it's also mentioned it's not even known if they are still immortal like in the game, just nobody wants to see if they'll respawn when they die, this isn't overlord where players literally became human

Dex-chan lover
Pit stops are all about le food and enjoyment hehehe :>
All around the world with Mira

@isekai_yuusha_sama

It does look like the de_italy map from Counter Strike.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I can withstand the sauna, but not the cold bath. I usually dip inside for ten seconds then go out.
I'm a wimp.

Users who are viewing this thread