Group Leader
@plastic_sludge i've re-read this three times since i commented and the mom talking about settling with an ugly bitch or dying a virgin is my wallpaper now. HOW CAN AN ISEKAI WITH SO MUCH MEME POTENTIAL EXIST? WE DON'T DESERVE THIS LMAO

isekai is like a jewish golem, it will only grow bigger the more trash it adds lmao
still fun to read

Dex-chan lover
I love how straight forward this is. Its fun when men and women are honest like that mom.

I think I would have liked this more if he was an actual orc

Fed-Kun's army
so... person reincarnates into orc village, was human, knows cute exists, is pissed about his mom being human, doesn't want orc girls...

Dont get me wrong, the theme of this is stupid from the get go, but making this isekai when the protag is that retarded about the world... even I have my limits... ill give this 3 chapters and it may be the first isekai I drop

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating. This is has a pretty original set-up as far as isekai go. But you would really benefit from a proofreader.

Dex-chan lover
so this MC is a reincarnation and yet he acts like a retarded? i cant tall if Author know what reincarnation is or he says it because it's a manga trending just to sell his work

the story is dumb i really hope it become better in the next few chapters

Double-page supporter
MC is such a fucking retard, tell me that he was reincarnated from way too much spoiled 5yo kiddo with less that 70iq, because that’s how he behaves. For real he has some mental problems man. I can easily assume that author can’t make even a little bit decent story. Dunno if he was human or not in his previous life, but that doesn’t mean he should act like that anyway. One of the worst MC’s I have ever seen in my life.

Fed-Kun's army
hmm..i can grant the writer trying to pitch from a different angle but this is some apologistic shit going on here not to mention im tired of generic isekai stories. this is a drop.

Contributor
Lol this looks like it will be some cheesy comedy gold, with all the Orc x Female Knight hentai tropes it's making fun of already.

There was so much in just the 1st chapter that if I had seen it by itself, I would have thought it was a meme edit and not the original text... XD

Double-page supporter
MC is pure beta herbivore

mother already try be wingman but cuck himself hard

smh

Users who are viewing this thread