Dex-chan lover
Why is the mc so immature? Wonder how old he was when got isekaid and if his previous life will have any impact at all. Hope i can turn off my brain and enjoy this 🙃

Fed-Kun's army
I literally could not think of a more shallow premise if I tried. He's going to fuck a bunch of girls who only give a fuck about him because he can kill people. Why is this not hentai? The plot's obviously going to be boring, just pick a genre where there's actually some type of payoff. That aside, why does the protagonist consistently have the mentality of an 8 y/o if he was reincarnated? You're seriously telling me someone who's lived another life doesn't have the mental capacity to realize that girls other than his mom could be attractive? The writing is just such dogshit, and I know people are only reading it for the "plot", but that's exactly why it should just be hentai instead.

Aggregator gang
HIZ NAME'Z ORK BUT HE AINT WAAAAAAAAAAAGHIN' ENUFF! WEREZ DA DAKKAZ?! HE AINT FOIGHTIN ENUFF!

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like 2/3rds of every page should be disclaimers and warnings and disavowal of responsibility.

Dex-chan lover
IrP7TPp.png

lmaoo in other words the moms backstory is a hentai doujin and this manga is the afterstory we never get to see in doujins.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn u felt i wouldve been better to skip the isekai trope and just let him born as is. That way he'd be more impressed about how life as a non-orc would be

Dex-chan lover
So, first impression... Why is the MC an unlikable whiny Bitch?

I mean, the mom is an OP H OG so she's fine, but this dude is pathetic. I'd probably give him a break if he was really a kid, but for some reason he's also reincarnated (which lends nothing to the story BTW) to this world. I have to assume he's older than 12, and has to realize there are other women than orc women out there, right? Not to mention, why the hell doesn't this story have sexy orc women??

I'm going to guess he's going to improve after this first chapter, so maybe I won't give up on this interesting premise.

Dex-chan lover
@chojinra
Pretty much all I wanted to say, and more on top of it.
This has to be the first isekai I had have read, that so bluntly emphasizes how much it is not really isekai. It's just tagged that way to draw in the existing fanbase.
Everything about how the MC behaves, shows that he is truly just a clueless kid, not someone who lived before.

Also, it is really confusing as to why the MC was written to be so whiny. At one point he says: "I hate being a half-human, because it makes me weak", but then he says: "I don't want to become strong, why would I need to be?"
His shitty and stupid attitude is such a low-hanging fruit, that it cannot possibly be by accident or incompetence by the author. But I have no idea why would anyone think THIS MC is a good idea.

@mommunism
I actually recall an isekai / "gamified" manga that was even worse than this one, solely because the MC was not even happy with his own situation. Even if this MC is a stupid scumbag, and the plot is B-rated, at least it knows what it is.
That other manga, was about a guy who was incredibly lazy, and wanted a simple life, but he was entitled to receive the "jobs" of either a demon-king, hero, sage...Or slave-trader. And he picked the last one, because "it seemed like the least to be a drag".
I.E: The plot would be non-existent, truly. The MC does not even want to be in the story, since he is unhappy with every choice he received.

Fed-Kun's army
@Solipsist Huh? Plots where the protagonist doesn't want attention are a dime a dozen. It's not unique to any manga. I'm pretty sure you're talking about 31583, and I haven't read much of it but the first few chapters weren't nearly as bad as this. This plot isn't even remotely close to B-rated. It's D-rated, and the whole point of my previous comment is that it doesn't know what it is. It's purely fanservice. They talk about NOTHING other than sex for the first two chapters, repeating and detailing the same points over and over again. If this manga had any self-awareness, it would be hentai. Every character is dumb as fuck and the author doesn't even try to flesh out the setting. There's no reason for this to have a story.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism
Huh? Plots where the protagonist doesn't want attention are a dime a dozen.
I'm not saying the contrary, I'm saying it becomes a problem when the MC is actively trying to push against the plot.
My prob is when a character is built to be both incompetent, and unwilling to carry the plot, but is written to be that way anyway. 31583 is exactly that...

Regarding the rest of yo comment...
Well, yeah. This manga is trash, 31583 is also trash. Both are trash. I'm not arguing that. All I argue is that the "story being pointless" is not as bad, as: "having a plot, with a completely unwilling and incapable MC who actively sabotages the story".
At least in this trainwreck, the MC was given the role of a horny dickbag, and runs with it. The MC in the other story is given tremendous capabilities, and instead chooses to be incredibly undesirable.
That being said, if you haven't even found any of their stupid nonsense to be even semi-amusing, I can see why you'd hate on this one. It would really be a lot better as a hentai, tbh.

Fed-Kun's army
@Solipsist I don't even think I can agree that a protagonist who pushes against the plot is a bad thing. I don't know if you've read 23661, but that's a pretty well-written example. 22162 is another one that's genuinely funny and offers lots of fanservice while still having a plot. I don't think either of these would work as well if the protagonist was into it. The former would be too on-the-nose and the latter's comedy wouldn't work as well. My only problem with 31583 was that it was generic/low-effort. I'll take that any day over something like this which is also low-effort, but nothing happens, the dialogue is worse, and there are cringe-worthy sequences where the protagonist chants "sex" while exercising and has to have incredibly basic shit explained to him.

Users who are viewing this thread