Supporter
... I laughed so hard reading this... don't really know why lol

Also @nikana @mammon may I have some sauce to go with my spaghettios, please? I might use it for academic purposes in my research for the perfect sauce.

Fed-Kun's army
People mad because the author wrote the female knight mother character too realistic lol.

@fuyuhakai you are one annoying motherfucker, jesus christ how can one person COMPLAIN all the fucking time? Literally I have never seen a positive comment from you. I'm blocking your ass.

Dex-chan lover
My wife and I are raising our son with basically same mindset; grow tall, get stronk, make monies to impregnate a classy girl (no harems, bad ends only await) as his wife.

@shunnie and you are...?

Edit: I have no fucking idea who you are but if you gonna make stupid comments about me yeah, thank you for blocking me

Tang inang mc yan parang gago amputa napaka bobo sarap patayin sana hindi kana lang nabuhay kung ganyan lang din naman mangyayari nakakabwesit ung unang chapter puta

Dex-chan lover
Everyone commenting that he looks nothing like an orc missed the hint that his father is not an orc and it's only a disguise.
I bet he's the demon king.

Dude, you weren't listening, you don't push them down and impregnate them. You display your strength as an alpha male and make them beg you for your deeeeeeeeeek

So this is basically the after-story for that cliche mind break hentai doujin that I of course never read.

Users who are viewing this thread