They had their eXcLuSiVe right to translate sucide boy just to not release chapters. That's what they get. Translation is good!

Based on info posted by the group leader of Lonely Boy Scans, the situation has been resolved peacefully. I'm glad to hear this.

If your going to snipe chapters at least fucking white out the text bubbles completely when you translate

Dex-chan lover
@Dorofinu
But the reason they're slow with update is because they need a translator which this stupid sniper could've enquired first tho?

Dex-chan lover
@KeepSuicideBoyAlive
What a stupid move by you. Cant you ask them if they need any help before sniping this chapter? Why the needless provoking and sniping? Are you like 5 years old or do you need attention that much?

@ScribbleWA & @Sonaldo Hey dipshits, I don't make jack shit off this so if you have a problem do it yourselves. It's like if I baked a cake voluntarily and you're giving me shit for not contacting the bakery the company normally caters at for not getting their fucking permission for volunteering. Go fuck yourselves.

Dex-chan lover
@KeepSuicideBoyAlive
Using your cake analogy, we now have 2 cakes when 1 cake is enough. You just wasted your energy and time translating chapter that somebody else is translating which in turns cause their time to be wasted. Plus they dont get jackshit from translating this manga anyway. So I ask, is it worth it to waste so much resources just for a little bit of attention? Genuinely asking here😐

@Sonaldo When I first uploaded the chapter, I was under the assumption the entire series was dropped. I don't have nor have I ever used discord so I had no other way of knowing if they were still continuing the series or not. But you know what? You're right. Why waste energy making two cakes, right? I'm officially dropping it thanks to your wonderful insight.

Dex-chan lover
@KeepSuicideBoyAlive
Thanks for admitting your fault. There's ton of other mangas for you to translate or you could even work with Lonely Boy Scans to help them release chapters faster. Sorry for being a bit harsh. Just tired of series sniping

Users who are viewing this thread