Double-page supporter
"First and last time translating" would hardly be display: none;. You should not upload this as part of that group if you aren't part of it.

Group Leader
I appreciate the effort in translation, but do consider getting a proofreader/editor and a typesetter.

@VawX @godginrai I said in the manga this is my first time translating and I had no idea that was a group and with all the options it pulls up I didn't see there was a no group option

Contributor
@ticktech If you do continue, keep three things in mind. Font, as readers over the years have developed a standard, so please keep that in mind. Grammar, you might think as long as the meaning gets across it's fine, but it's extremely confusing to those who English isn't their first language and the capitalization errors can be irritating to those who have it as their first. And lastly the translation itself, Google translate on its own will never be good enough; you're going to need to use others in conjunction. I'd recommend using Translation Aggregator and cross referencing all the different translations, and then checking the Jisho translation. It'll be much slower than just dumping it into google, but you'll get a more accurate translation.

As a bonus I'll touch on he editing, the text was constantly cramped and the font size, it my opinion at least, was way too big. Some people like bigger sizes, but typically more of a middle ground is much better.

@Kisato thank you for the recommendation. I'm not the best when it comes to text grammar so sorry about that. I was finishing this at 1:30 in the morning so I didn't feel like double checking things I actually forgot to add the front page

I felt attacked when I saw that monster I can’t believe they put me in a manga without my consent

@ticktech Thanks for the translation, dont worry too much about the "Quality", some ppl are gonna say "it sucks because reasons", but dont get down for that, if they want a better quality, then they are free to make is own release or actually help you to make a better one, welp enough of nagging,so let Thank you again for the Chapter and your work.

whoever translating this chapter, thank you so much! xD hope u guys will do for another next chapters and stay safe everyone~

It wasn't a perfect scanlation, but you put effort into it, thanks. It wasn't unintelligible either.

Dex-chan lover
Two chaps in a row made by people whose first+last time it is translating something, who's up next?

look, can everyone please stop fucking sniping when there's already an official translator?
I hate when I see a new chapter been uploaded and then notices it's a "new" person who just wanna try his luck. I hate it, and i find it disgusting that you would snipe this to "see" how good you are when you could have just taken one that wasn't already being translated or just start a completely new one.

Fed-Kun's army
@MasterGeo0X please don't encourage bad translations, i understand that you are commending the person for their effort, but seriously try to read p. 6 and tell me with a straight face that it's proper english. "axample", "wont't" call me nitpicking but those aren't english words.
I can understand that english is not the translator's first language but god damn please don't rush release your work without checking it over.

@Ciel88 as everyone can see that's not proper English, but as someone who as adapted to read MTL Novels i can say "its not that bad". The problem is, this manga was actually dropped de facto for 6 months until Knight_X translate chapter 13, but he clearly say "I don't think i will continue in translating this manga", so again this lovely manga was dropped... and here comes @ticktech with a new chapter, obviously not a perfect, not even a good one, but he delivered it, working alone until dawn, c´mon give that man a little credit and encouragement!. To those who scream "SNIPE!", please look at the dates, 6 months people, 6 MONTHS!.

Aggregator gang
OMG ... people in the comments are such pillocks, he brought a dead manga back to life and this is what he gets? I can understand why no one dares to translate for free anymore, and stop thinking you get to read manga for free all the time, you leeches, ofc you do but that's because someone else donated to have their favorite manga translated....
And if the translator 1st started for love at the end it all winds up to donations(they all have to get something back for their effort), cuz it's their free time and knowledge.

It's all thanks to this people that we can enjoy this projects that may never be brought outside Japan officially, you all should know some shame.

Users who are viewing this thread