BCS

Dex-chan lover
did she just refer to her little brother as "dear"?

AWWWWW
Thisss is awkward creepy but cute...
Looking forward for next update. Thankyouuuuu❤❤❤

I'm pretty sure I've read smut manga with this similar premise 😂 but I like this author so I'm in.

I read the plot and I’m like huh havent i read this before but then I opened it and I’m like nvm that was a hentai and the genders were swapped and they were in university hnfgkkk

Contributor
I wish this didn't come with such a heavy dose of creeper.

"Fine, I'll look up your job on the net and give you false job info to lure you over to my place." -> In reality this should be setting off every sort of alarm, not something you should let yourself be talked into following through with. Yikes.

I assume it's all to provide tension and all but I'm not sure I like this particular premise being high-tension. Cuddle-fantasies should either be comfy all the way, or start dangerous and then relax—but not build up suspense!

Referring her little brother as dear was weird, and the overall pacing of this was off as well. It also seemed to jump from one place to another! The art is great though, and I love how close the girls family is. The part about the MC working as a cleaner, and the ML hiring her reminds me of Rere Hello

Users who are viewing this thread