Oh come on, @anejlek if you already decide to snipe the release then at least post something presentable! How can you just leave the skill list untranslated!

@Hamin it’s even funnier when you look at it from another point of view, cause Shion’s wish is to make good food, and the only way for that wish to be even possible is by granting this OP god tier skill that alters reality itself lolol

Double-page supporter
Seeing Diablo trembling and almost crying probably the first and last time we seeing that, and Rimuru is the only existence to make him like that...
Sasuga rimuru...

@lagers00 i dont think named monsters would rebel to their master, look at gabil, even tho his master literally ditch and make him scapegoat, until rimuru save him and his master died, he still call him with honorific and didn't attack his master...
Gerudo is exception since he on berserk state, so his intelligence basically reduced to a hungry beast

Want spoiler?
on WN, Diablo is basically embodiment of loyalty, to the point of being fanatic that he reffered rimuru as a God.

suddenly peaceful...i feel kinda weird but also happy for everyone. benimaru and diablo were cute in this chapter, heh

Dex-chan lover
Rimuru waking up and then https://youtu.be/RXfX2mMRaWA?t=5

No one is going to tell Rimuru the caliber of Diablo? XDDD oh well!
I was missing Millin

For those who care: We'll still do our release (Tempest) later regardless of this snipe.

Double-page supporter
Amazing how we're still getting variation on names this deep into the manga AND after the anime, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread