Fed-Kun's army
Maybe if Milim beats the Beast king demon lord there will be 10 demon lords again so it'll balance out with Rimiru

Dex-chan lover
My reading spree should end here and get to work really, I should wait for at least a year so the fun part won't disrupted.

@HDMI1
In the WN he killed the guy after Rimuru was stabbed
and Rimuru "revived" himself
so there is no paradox

Contributor
@Poulay
The fact that the soul/personality known as Satoru Minami exists at the same time as both his original human self and as his new body of Rimuru means it's a paradox. The only way Rimuru could exist naturally is if Satoru the human body 100% died and his soul was given the slime body on the other world. The only way it would not be a paradox is if the Satoru that was revived was a completely different version of him from another reality and in no way was linked to the creation of the MC known as Rimuru.

@HDMI1
the new "soul" in the "dead" body is just a split personnality created via a skill.

Since the corpse and the pseudo core fused smoothly, all that’s left to do is to transfer my『Multiple Parallel Existence』into it and I’m done.
quote is from Guro's translation

@ILikeCocaColaWithMyNameOnIt
When did that happen? He appreciates tits and is generally chill, but I can't think of any time tits actively made him more submissive. If anything he's more aggressive/confident about his appreciation for the female form than the average protagonist.

I think you might just be projecting the stereotype.

If you're referring to the not wanting to say the cooking is bad thing - I don't think that's correlated with tits. He acts that way with most allies characters. In which case he might just apply to the overly nice guy stereotype, but even so I wouldn't describe him as beta about it.

Users who are viewing this thread