Forgive my ignorance, but what volume is this chapter compared to the light novel? I would like to start the LN, but hesitant to start from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
@Zer023: As far as i know, the answer is "no one".
Since Rimuru is a Slime, he had already given up on any possibilities of romantic relationship with anyone (as there isn't any other Slime around which is sentient like Rimuru, and relationship with other species won't work).

Though i did hear that, in the WN,
near the end of the series, Shizu is revived as a slime and Rimuru ends up with her.
Not sure how accurate this info is, as i haven't read the full WN myself yet.

Dex-chan lover
If I learned anything from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, super powerful beings just want to be butlers and/or maids.

Double-page supporter
@Morose
No, she isn't revived but the first hero is, the first hero is the black haired girl that rimuru met at the school and got them spirit the spirit she recived was a time spirit that allowed her to go back in time, in the original timeline rimuru dies but because the first hero went back and changed things he survives (rimuru gives her the mask but the mask suddenly comes back to him that's because no one other than rimuru knows that she even existed her classmates not know of her, she gives hizu the mask and seals veldora both for rimuru) but doesn't get choosen by rimuru as heroine "Master is my master!" - first hero

Dex-chan lover
@Fuko
It's like eating snail, insects or worms. Even if the taste wasn't that bad I'd still puke all out.

Shion revival is less dramatic, I though rimuru will hug her and cry
that demon should be named sebastian, all demon butler is sebastian.

Dex-chan lover
Truly, the greatest shock in the story so far is that Shion can actually cook now.

Double-page supporter
dammit why'd they change the scene?

Rimuru was supposed to be on Shion's lap when asked about Shion's cooking. (for maximum threat)

Double-page supporter
Also they didn't include the part about
being able to constantly revive
and just did a short "no matter how many times I die!" thing(I guess they'll go into more detail in the next chapter)

Double-page supporter
Compare to Tempest Translation, this translation is less intelligible.

Some of the translated part are meaningless.

@Glomoro Chef makes it taste how she wants it to, but the true danger is the fact is can do to even the most poisonous dishes.
Therefore she gets told to practice cooking without the skill because the dish could still poison someone.

Users who are viewing this thread