MD@Home
Oh wow! This entire plot was so intense... this chapter was excellent in settling down all the emotions stirring from the last few chapters 😩😩 really hooked now... I will be looking forward to more Tensei Slime!!!

The translator been translating slime related stuff tho , translating the main story is not surprising and besides there's so many groups already translating this, so this is nowhere snipe, its just what grouptrans u preferred. The trans is pretty okay, if u wanna talk about shitty trans go read the previous chapters 😅

I feel really dumb for asking this with everything else important that's going on, but what happened to the idiot King and head Priest who Rimuru brought back with him for punishment? I vaguely remember someone mentioned
Rimuru will use the king as some sort of death messenger for Hinata and the church as a warning not to mention with Tempest?

Thanks for the translation!

I hope both Kairon/Callion and Millim is okay, but seems like too much to ask.

Glad the cooking is tasty, but I'm glad she took the feedback to work on how it looks.

Dex-chan lover
Hilarious chapter. 😁 Shion's skill sounds great and terrifying at the same time.

while waiting in quarantine, ive spent 90% on the light novel of Tensura and now I feel like I am superior cuz I know more than yall manga readers, GAHAHAHAHA. Anyway, nice chapter and scanlation, keep it up! :) oh, and an obligated NICE

Double-page supporter
@Riger
Did you mean the rhinoceros beetle, Zegion, when you talked about that praying mantis? Just curious because I can't remember a more noteworthy insect having been named from the top of my head.

@BlueCatMage Warning, this is gonna be a spoiler that will be explained in more detail at some point over the next couple dozen chapters. It's gonna be an ancillary part of the story, but still, fairly plot-relevant.
Edmalis (the king) and Reyhiem (bishop) were captured. They will be handed over to Shion, who will be tasked with extracting information through torture. She will be supervised by other people in order to prevent her from going overboard. (Iirc she goes overboard, but at least the dudes survive.) Edmalis will be used for his political influence in the plans Rimuru has for Farmus. Reyhiem is sent back to the Church with a diplomatic message from Rimuru. The message that arrives at the Church will be a challenge that incites a new conflict, partially because it details how those evil evil monsters murdered the bishop.

Users who are viewing this thread