Not bad I suppose, but a clear downgrade from the other group. I hope they didn't drop it.

Fed-Kun's army
@AbyssalMonkey

The hell are you talking abou? All past chapters are either shurim, Jesterly or Tempest. This guy did the rabbit one and the Rimuru lily one but he hardly did any of the main series (which is odd that this chapter in particular is bad when all his other uploads were pretty good)

Demiurge's new rival

Diablo: SASUGA RIMURU-SAMA!

[Ainz and Rimuru sent a shiver down their spine] (Not like Rimuru even had one from the beginning)

Dex-chan lover
@TehSDragon
Zegion would swat Beru like a gnat.
His body was fused with magic metals until it became adamantine. He WILLED it later on to evolve into god tier metal armor. If a blow can't destroy half a content, it can't even scratch Zegion.
His wings fused with a god level blade. They became high frequency blades that can cut through literally anything.
He can physically punch through legend tier armor without using skills. That's only a tier under god tier, if I remember correctly.
My favorite overpowered skill? Dimension Ray. It can "sever dimensions and disconnect space". Your defenses mean absolutely nothing, because all he has to do is disconnect the space where a vital organ or body part is and move it a few feet to the side, or even outside the current dimension.
He has looooots of other powers based on space and illusions, as well.
Pretty sure Beru would die from the impact of attacking Zegion, without Zegion having to even make a move.

Something I remembered just a minute ago:
You've already seen Zegion back in chapter 30, along with another incredibly powerful(eventually) insect.
They're the two to the left of the text box that says "There were also many that seeked to protect the city".

Yay, been thinking what Rimuru said to Diablo that made his heart breaking into pieces lol. Thank you for the trans!

Users who are viewing this thread