Dex-chan lover
Baphomet was imagined but diablo is the name 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Dex-chan lover
@Voij
Just a bit after that I explained that because I was reading Clown's innacurately translated version may be why I knew him as a praying mantis and not a rhinocerous beetle.

Clown got called out repeatedly about not just mistranslations, but actually adding entire chunks in that weren't in the material originally.

Aggregator gang
Huh. Shion’s food now just feels and appears to be fuckin disgusting as it’s probably the tastiest food in the world, rather than tasting like straight trash and looking the part. I find this to be rather interesting - I’ve never seen any of these relatively common comically-bad-at-cooking side characters actually develop in their cooking skills, much less in the form of some sort of fantastical skill... it’s another reason to like this manga, I suppose

Dex-chan lover
Shion's "Judgement - Chef" is actually more broken than what it seems (if its similar to her WN version), just look forward to it.

Dex-chan lover
The most OP character has appeared. Shion with her omnipotence "cook" skill.

Dex-chan lover
Page 9: "I was worried that the success rate of the Great Sage was about the same as the value of pi..."
That would be huge. A success rate of 1 is already guaranteed to happen. Pi is more than 3 times as high.

Users who are viewing this thread