Dex-chan lover
last time that phrase will cause nightmares
eFnj5hk.png

Double-page supporter
I hope rimimuru is nicer to veldora in the manga version, rimuru has had a better personality in the manga so far and it was disappointing to see him be kind of an ungrateful dick to veldora in the novel once he was freed

@Riger
I’m pretty sure there was no praying mantis among Rimuru’s 12 patrons. I mean, I don’t remember any strong praying mantis that Rimuru named. The strongest insect type monster he named is Zegion who is the king/emperor of all insect type monsters. By the way, Diablo is the strongest among Rimuru’s 12 patrons and among all his subordinates.

Dex-chan lover
@beyatreez
It may have been a mistranslation, since the wiki says he was a rhinocerous beetle. I read the Clown translated web novel. And that was very well known for not only mistranslating, but adding literal lies and extras into their chapters that weren't in the novel at all.
They called him a praying mantis there.
And even Rimuru himself said that Zegion might be able to win if the two of them fought by the time he reached full strength. It was one hellishly overpowered bug.

Hmmm speaking of lineage monsters that rimuru has named, the lizardmen chief also named by rimuru right? Then doesn't that mean he evolve too?

I really hope Diablo would say "akuma de shitsuji desu kara" as referential joke; that would be amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread