WHY DOES EVERYONEI LOVE DIEEEE. Tanjirou, youre too good for this world, dont leave Nezuko. Himejima, you were amazing. Kanroji and Iguro, if you survived you wouldve made an amazing couple. Inosuke, youre not dead are you? Youre so energetic. Shinobu, you were so kind yet you had to bear hatred and pain, I hope your not mad anymore. Kanae, you were avenged. Kagaya, your an amazing dad. Genya and Sanemi, you were brothera till the end. Tokito, you were so young, you were so kind. Rengoku, you were the one who inspired Tanjirou, thank you. Uzui, where were you? You retired and your now happy with your wifes, im glad. Gramps, you trained Zenitsu well. Tamayo and Yushiro, thank you. For the ones alive. Zenitsu, get well and marry Nezuko. Kanao, you have found a place as family in your friends hearts. Urokodaki, thank you for training Tanjirou. Giyu, im sorry you had to suffer so much, you have protected people. Nezuko, your a human again, now go and save Tanjirou. Finally, FUCK YOU MUZAN, FINALLY YOUR DEAD, YOU KILLED MY FAVORITE CHARCTERS HOW DARE YOU. Oh also, Yoriichi, thank you for helping Tanjirou. I will remember this manga well. Cant wait for the anime. My pillow has a huge puddle now.

FUCK IF DONT SEE TANJIRO REVIVE NEXT CHAPTER, I DONT CARE IF ITS SOME CRAZY SHIT HAPPEN OR GOD REVIVE HIM. IM GONNA

@Sxnder I couldn't have said it better than you.

The illustration on page 3 had me in tears. Seeing everyone hit me so hard. The two sides. Seeing Himejima, Mitsuri, Iguro and Tanjirou smiling and content despite not being alive to see it is just painful. I am sure Iguro was smiling but wasn't able to reveal it like many of his feelings. Mitsuri's innocent smile and bright eyes are too painful to accept. I could not see Iguro smiling but I felt that his eyes said it all. He is finally able to live with himself. Himejima trained himself to the limits and was able to support the pillars.

Sanemi and Giyu have lost so much till now that living to them appears pointless but they are doing it for all those that sacrificed themselves so that the future could be demon free. They know that they have to be determined to live despite losing every goddam person they cared for. Its a painful request from their friends and family but they have to accept it. Inosuke is hiding his tears behind his mask. He is following what Rengoku said. That he must continue living despite how miserable you might feel. Zenitsu is unsure if he can leave everything behind and live.

Tanjirou protected Nezuko till the end and finally when she wakes up, he is not there. That must have been painful for Nezuko to accept.

Tanjirou looked just like Rengoku in the end.

Oh shit this rollercoaster refuses to end. Damn it! MY FUCKING EMOTIONS.

And did Sanemi's father just yeet him back to the living? Damn bro, that's harsh. But Aww shit the power couple left us. And they fought so hard. Can ships sail through the afterlife, cuz that's where I'm forcing this ship to go. And Hanejima died with a smile on his face. I'm glad that he found peace, so, so glad.

And big brother figure Giyu. For being known for his expressionless face, I was nearing up seeing his devastated face.

And Tanjiro...fucking hell tanjiro.

Users who are viewing this thread