B21.png

um guys... in the first panel, isn't he holding that sword a little too hard for a dead person... he might be alive or.. it might be muzan

@Anakin92MM
If that actually happened, I'd love for Cars-sama's theme to play in the background or ayayayaya theme.
"H-he's invincible! He has no weaknesses! HamonThe Breath won't work on him! He's undying! Immortal! No one can defeat him!"

not like this please... it already hurts too much losing so many pillars. I just can't wait for all of this to be animated 😩

OMGGGG so someone spoiled the next chapter to me :(((( I saw the raw chapterrrrrrr!!! huhuhu

click at your riskkkk!
Muzann will possed the body of Tanjiroo!!!! and the sun cant kill him now! his like nezuko now! huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

Fed-Kun's army
I’m not clicking on spoilers. I’ll wait for it. This can’t end like that.

Muzan will probably turn Tanjiro into a demon, since Nezuko still exists to the plot, otherwise she would be useless

Dex-chan lover
No one really bothered to question why Tanjirou was the only one out of them whose face - excluding Inosuke - wasn't shown?

Ouch, this hits different.

And you can't even tell if someone will survive, because the series is wrapping up.

I really hope that the Love Pillar and Snake Pillar can be reborn together.

Sequel series in the future?

༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。
(-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)

༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Users who are viewing this thread