I felt for Himejima and Kanroji, minimal to Tanjirou

time to check my feelings

Dex-chan lover
hopefully everyone dies and this entire shits stop here.. then we get kimetsu 2 after another revelation that muzan wasn't the only progenitor demon that the doctor created

it better end here. No crap like kengen omega or god forbid, boruto. It can and in a decent note.

Dex-chan lover
I swear if that line from the last chapter "I need flesh to surround my body!" winds up being Tanjiro's body...

Aggregator gang
Damn it!!! The only thing I wanted was for Kanroji and Obanai to marry but not like this, man!!

Tanjirou being dead is a huge lol but what can you do. His plot armor wore thin until it just couldnt keep him safe anymore.

I think for sure tanjiro is dead and the story will end here or the author does the miracle of plot armour. If the stiry does continue I think Muzan will have taken over tanjiro's body (with tanjiro having very minimal control over it or none at all and its just muzans soul)

Double-page supporter
Man, my ship was ruined and now I lost one of my biggest reason to read this manga.

I don't buy it, the end of Muzan was pretty anticlimatic in comparison with all the fight.
I hope this is actually the end approaching because I don't know how it would continue...
Also, it seems weird to hint the 13th form and never show it in the end

Users who are viewing this thread