Thank you for the update!

@xsweetmex I don’t think she looks mean and desperate, I think she looks more jealous and pouty. Like a spoiled child, it’s kind of cute.

Dex-chan lover
Ah it looks like Shannon just wants to take everything from Violet no matter what it is, she's probably jealous or something and it's kind of pathetic she married the Duke just to scorn Violet originally

I do think Shannon just wants whatever Violet has. There’s no reason for her to entangle herself with Aaron, but she doesn’t want Violet to have him after seeing the two of them together.

EWW the original main lead has such an annoying attitude 😒, he's THAT type of person... and Shannon is as white lotus as it get 😠. I wonder what is her motive behind trying to take evrething that belongs to Violet?🤫

Err the novel-ML is super annoying. Mate, can't you get the hint - the lady, she doesn't like you!

Thanks for the chapter.

The og ml is an insufferable twat. I wish violet would've just outright list all the things that's wrong with him and how much of a perfect fit he is to Shannon.

Oh god, as a french, having all those french translated sfx everywhere is so weird ! xD

Ugh screw Gerald! Team Aaron all the way! Seriously who ever does the art for this comic really needs to tone it down on the luminosity for the hair highlights. It is so damn blinding.

there is this little voice in my head that says that aron has another sadistic face buttt i don't mind it tho

Users who are viewing this thread