Me too I love Griffith from the Berserk series...oh wait I'm not reading Berserk

No matter how bad the original crown prince's image, how can a mere Knight raise it's sword against someone who's higher on the status and gets away with it with a simple reason 'A JOKE' ?

Double-page supporter
Did he really just make an attempt at a prince's life in broad daylight, as the head of the crown prince's knights(or whatever)? ...ok I guess

Like if he actually had pulled it off, what did he think would happen? There would be absolutely no question that people would blame the crown prince, as he's his right hand man... I can't think of a more idiotic move. That would be seen as outright fratricide.

Dex-chan lover
Please maid person whoever you are I do not care just go away with your absolute shit comedy and ice breaking that is just the absolute worst to read. Hurts my eyes every time I see her chat bubbles.

Can I just say that THEY’RE ALL SO PRETTY?!! HOW CAN THEY BE SO BEAUTIFUL?!! I SHOULDN’T BE CRUSHING ON A FICTIONAL CHARACTER AHHHHHHHH!!

Aggregator gang
I think we have seen black haired female Griffith the chapter before. So many Griffiths.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol I hope we see a character that looks suspiciously like Guts too. Just so there's balance

Dex-chan lover
More importantly the maid is getting better and better as a character. A bit shameless but she's admitting her faults which is progress for me.

Anyway, glad it's not only edgy characters. The protagonist has someone she can identify with through all this crisis, at least.

at least the maid admitted to her faults and apologized. mano is the best one so far. but how the fuck is pointing your sword at a prince a "joke"... no matter how far down the family name of the first prince has fallen it doesnt make sense someone from the imperial knights could do shit like that???

Users who are viewing this thread