Hyped to finally see some true Julius action.
Really hope Muteba is not on purgatory side....

Well Raian is right, Koga as he is now couldn't even beat Ohma at the very start of Kengan Ashura. Glad Koga himself realizes that he's out of his league for now. Ryuki needs to calm down, though a part of me hopes he actually tries to kill Ohma just to end up getting his ass utterly handed to him. He needs a wake up call too.

I want cosmo and adam instead of nitoku and the fake meguro masaki. Cosmo has grown a better striker and adam has grown stronger overall !!!!

May not have been how i expected to see it, but I'm not dissatified with the Kaede ahegao

@tasos
I think you might putting way too much faith in those two.
Adam especially seeing as how he was a mindless brawler 2 years ago.
Rihito showing up at least makes sense since he literally had the best teacher of the entire series.
Honestly, neither of them have any business taking a spot from a guy who gave The Fang trouble

Dex-chan lover
Ryu is basically everyone who was getting protective of Koga last chapter
Acting like getting hospitalized by fodder characters makes you a kengan top tier
Its kinda sad how people ignored the fact that Omha said "Right now"
Koga's not gonna be the MC for awhile but its better than getting another asspull added to Manga history

Fed-Kun's army
I am highly interested in why Julius and not Muteba. Everything seemed to go that direction, and even Muteba said he was okay with Tomari even in the middle of the vacations.

The funny fact of the party: all are partying on their own save for Yamashita who is the only one partying with Ohma.

@diablossa Akoya and Rihito would be the last two.

Dex-chan lover
First Raian not with his psycho face and then the big reminder that outside of the ring, the kengan fighters are just a big family, these chapters are great.

Group Leader
This chapter is really great. I feel sorry for koga, but i'd like to see him get stronger. Gotta admit i hate him for his cocky attitude at first but hos development is good.

Users who are viewing this thread