Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, seeing Rihito crying tears of joy while hugging Ohma made me tear up a little bit.

@Abetillo I think Muteba's work was finding Julius this time, because iirc noone knew where he was exactly. Either this or Muteba will be the ace up in their sleeves

Raian stole the chapter for me! Also, Julius eh? Bout time he show his full potential!

Dex-chan lover
The entire exchange in the hospital ended pretty well, really. Koga getting into the final roster as he is right now just doesn't seem realistic, but at least his efforts have indeed borne fruit, and he isn't planning on stopping any time soon. Ryuki doesn't seem like he understood anything from Koga's and Ohma's exchange. He'll be in for a bad time if he does go after him. Raian is just insane as ever, casually climbing up several stories just to pitch in a few sentences and then dropping back down.

Ohma's reunion with Kaede and the fighters was both hilarious and emotional. I somehow wasn't surprised to see that Okubo and Rihito are crybabies. I wonder why Wakatsuki wasn't included in things considering that he also fought Ohma. That seems like him in the last page with the other fighters, though. Speaking of which, seeing Julius again was god damn hype.

Great now i have to wait until Thursday, i really feel bad about Koga i wonder what he'll do.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, I have to wait a week for the avenger's lineup of all representatives? With this chapter title? Boooo.

Dex-chan lover
Dam, all that character buildup and now Koga's just been tossed aside. Screw the happy reunion, that's so messed up.

Dex-chan lover
its so good to have Ohma back and i was looking forward to seeing the reactions from the others

also as for Koga im sure he's not done he'll most likely will still be around but seriously there was no way he was gonna replace Ohma

but if anything im sure Koga will still fight / be an extra from someone in the coming fights

Users who are viewing this thread