@AnimationDude In my opinion cosmo is stronger than nitoku. Also muteba then forfeited in his fight with wakatsuki cause he thaught it was too dangerous to continue, same thing can happen with nitoku, whose real passion is writing novels( and it has been proven in countless mangas that you need that ''cliche'' warrior type motive since its the only thing that's gonna carry you through harsh times). Also 2 years have passed . The roster has akoya who can easily match kanoh, but lost to the 19 yo imai . Imagine how strong the 21 yo Imai is. The roster also has the fake Meguro, whose only feat of strength is beating kokuro easily.( Sorry for all of these alsos )😆

Dex-chan lover
so the list of fighters is confirmed ( maybe ) , just as i predicted in the comment section of chapter 26 : https://mangadex.org/chapter/670013/comments

" page 15 : 5 fighters are confirmed , and none of them has ever met or trained koga .

by this formula , i guess the ones who train koga wont be in the line-up to fight purgatory , because they already have their moments in some Omega chapters : sekibayashi , the fat haruo , imai cosmo , adam dudley , himuro ryo , kaneda suekichi , .... "

and right now , the list of 13 confirmed fighters is meaningless , because some "accidents" can happen to the fighters right before their matches , and then anyone can substitute them for the matches .

personally , i want to see ryuki beats the sh!ts out of the obnoxious ohma , or any confirmed fighter , so narushima can replace him , lol .

raian 's tsundere is so cute , lol , " dont cry , pretty boy . he said : ... right now ... "

page 12 : kaneda suekichi still doesnt open his eyes .

page 13 : why do they call kaolan , the fang and the priest ? they never spoke with the loser ohma before .

so in a previous chapter , their conversation went like this :

- muteba gizenga : so , you call me because you want me to fight purgatory ?
- tomari : no , i call you because i want you to find julius for me , because he is more stronger , more bigger than you , and his skin is white , and at least he is not blind , lol troll lol .
- muteba : WTF ?

Dex-chan lover
That sad, sad feeling when you'll never make a woman ahegao just by walking into the room.

Use your imagination boys.
a187fa26b431435cebc3ceaa13880db5.png

@tasos
You're comparing a writer to an assassin. That doesn't work at all.
The guy literally had to go through rehab because he was too stubborn to give up when fighting Kanoh.
Too imply he doesn't have warrior level heart is ridiculous
Secondly, Cosmo "beat" Akoya because the plot demanded it.
Had Akoya just got up the second Cosmo lost consciousness and walked away instead of torturing him back into waking up he would've won. Even without his outside help he was able to react to the zone and take control of the fight.
So lets not lie to ourselves here.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter, the gay ohma clone can't do shit for his boyfriend, Ohma and Raian are in another level.
NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE HYPE, BOYS.

Dex-chan lover
the secretary reminds me of this girl , lol . source : Asanagi / Girls in the Frame .

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/8DdUdB2zMx9tzDTPjvslRIZwGnYZfiajn_xgzhjb7bo_F3loBVWxDSKP1HmQJ4v1fmHFv3yN0Qt2qestH0PudfXJy0GhuoJzgrEPUgr3Or4UudWQSVInUVrF1Jl5QNE8z85SKOI4HritXqcxsJY-THQirHjiTlOvw3mkXn8ODXo-N1NQoDTf_knJeDCshpMTXLWieT7-79-sMSlAdXtDl4bp0iPofWERUOVMTV3cvb3Q2QoiQoSkQYNo_UrAUivN2ZhJj76HDgVREPSwLUC07_hM-leO21xYQrE9znKMPwHm3Naduu5XmgqmXjh73D7Un14-o8CWfTSP2a61tDiDN1vRaM7Qv_k2O2NAOh28n0DdD8tixom2i-faao5h3TWQkPKXcGltMzhguaVFuY4z7SCqpyrHOa8mXt3YSv3wgpbOnD-8OlQSv4y337PugJFuDodKCkQj5WGKXnVAlVKsYKYIVEU4wRbie-QaEeq2ie2SnchLssv-C23B83EJiF_FY5mFBMI5_5QkQtc6NGSmnZbtsFARyFLMnhtPhQs6CfMd2G9CyiMHOJQMifXZ27YZyz35IDaIJPbdfHiX4H9rhwsK4uvPh4UfeBdwXJnjdnNYGQpA0pBg8x3h-QUI93hGcWB-rEz9NJZwBpkM3i4pDC_-nxGuXPeim4xrbU4UfmsZBOIclmsmlwFojjmt4Q=w1208-h570-no

Dex-chan lover
I just remembered that author said in the past that it's going to be a trilogy, so it looks like we've just gotten an introduction to Koga in this part and he will be the true main character in the 3rd Kengan story. By that time we will see some more of the old cadre retire or get killed/heavily injured in this tournament, so it will leave more space for Koga and any other new characters to shine. Maybe Mikazuchi Rei will be back by then as well.

Dex-chan lover
Damn so happy to know that everyone that knew Ohma are so happy to see him alive too.

Double-page supporter
@tyli0 ah yes... the face of super ahegao on hentai where the girl got stuffed with 'gigantic dong'

Dex-chan lover
Bummer that the only new face we got joining the roster is Ohma 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread