i mean everyone on Asura are already fighters experienced as hell, and koga, with that much training just got to the lowest levels, which is impresive but he is not a fully fledge fighther YET (as stated by raian) as everyone else, and im happy that koga improved and how he will be as experiencing the vast gap between him and the pros.

@AnimationDude Well, first of all , no matter how strong he is, Nitoku doesn't have a motive and he's gonna get paid either way , in contrast to Cosmo who's a genius that defeated Akoya and gave trouble to Ohma. Right now he might has mastered the foresight. Did I forget to mention he hates to lose ? And then we have adam , who's beeing taught by Kureishi, the second best trainer after Kuroki.

I want more Koga and I am sure this is only the second act (manga) setting the stage for the main act with Kogan being there, maybe "saving" Ohma or Gaoh from worm or so.

Also don't expect that writer to actually fight, I can't say I dislike him but he just seems mediocre and I guessing there will be one more shocking reveal at some point.

Double-page supporter
lmao at raian just casually jumping out a 5th floor window
also TOURNAMENT ARC HERE WE FUCKING GO

Fed-Kun's army
That " who the fuck do you think you are" line from Raian was so baller. Like for real, youre good and you have potential, but the gap is way too wide "right now". Author just planted a seed thats gonna fucking sprout into Yggdrasil .

@tasos
You don't really need a cliche warrior motive to compete with top tier fighters as proven by muteba who brought down Seki
Nothing on Cosmo or Adam's resume put them at the level where they could brawl with the Fang and win.
Also last I checked Nitoku knows how to use foresight and was able to become a top class fighter after picking up Sambo after his teenage years had already passed. He's a genius in his own right. Feats wise, Cosmos and especially Adam don't match up

Fri

Supporter
@latomortem

Wasn't that guy the mook that someone beat early on in kengan asura? The guy that can shut down his pain sense or something. I doubt he's any use at this point. Except if he's secretly worm or something of course

Users who are viewing this thread