Dex-chan lover
Theres "recreates Japanese food" for anyone playing "Crappy Isekai Bingo"

Double-page supporter
The almighty Shoyu, ketchup, mayonnaise strikes back, isekai again!

ADK

nobody makes garam masala in isekai ever... its always shoyu and mayonnaise

Double-page supporter
wait, I realized that Great Sage Merlin is from that other slime daughter manga, No wonder he won't reveal them, he hogs them all to himself!

Fed-Kun's army
This is the only reason for isekai to be part of this whole thing so far

Well to be fair, the shoyu, ketchup, mayo thing in isekai is overused but it's stupidly true, back in time, any good food will be sell a lot, cheap one and expensive one, and theses things are easy to do, but yea i guess people just want to see others things, maybe a samurai sauce (wait isn't to hard to do without machine ?).

Btw human are horrible to buy slave of others specie and have sex have them, that why i'm going to do it, but i'm different because i'm the mc !!!!

Dex-chan lover
Eh... why buy her when you can destroy the whole slavery market with your power.
Well you need to feed those isekai slave fantasy I guess.

Dex-chan lover
A gentleman who uses his knowledge by his teacher
That would be fukken worth it

Fed-Kun's army
@RiceNipple
Its only isekai when it's convenient, the way the mc acted from ch 1-3 makes me completely refuse to call this an isekai, the way the mc acts currently makes me refuse it, most isekai the isekai leaks out a bit, the mc has a world view different to where they are, they remember a past life and are more mature then their age, they do SOMETHING more then bring it out for flavor text.

this was written as 'I am an ork but I have no meat sleeve' but the editor said 'hey isekai is hot, make that' so the author made 'I am an ork and I have no meat sleeve... oh and I came from another world'

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu
I would guess he doesn't want to have that sort of notoriety.
Also, this would set a precedent that he could just solve everything with violence - sounds like a path for him to become the demon lord - whether it would be due to corruption of his morals, or from him undoing the seals and going into an uncontrollable rampage. I would guess the teachings - trade, politics, and decorum - are not just so that he would be able to support his future brides better, but it's meant so that he would have the knowledge and the means to solve problems without resorting to violence... maybe that was his parents' plan all along?

@Wind_Blade
Btw human are horrible to buy slave of others
He doesn't seem to have a problem with slavery and trafficking. It seems that in this world, humans are the exception ("monsters" also do slavery) in this that they would kidnap people from other races and in his words, "treat them as disposable products".

but i'm different because i'm the mc
He's different because he's a non-human himself. So he has more empathy for the non-humans.

Users who are viewing this thread