Aggregator gang
@OsoJr
But he is strong though.... he is kinda throwing me off with the sudden food stuff... I thought he was gonna lean towards power play more because he learned that female attracted to strong men.... so strong power should have a huge impression inside him.
selling everyday stuff like food stall is not a good quick profit isn't it..?
Things like food need to have a lower price for the other people to able to buy it so the profit is not that large.
I don't think food stall is enough to cover up the money that he need for the auction 2 month ahead.

Fed-Kun's army
@mismarca I understand what you're thinking, but you also don't seem to understand that MC has been raised to optimally create a profit in commerce. He can be an adventurer sure, but that is not as fast as just creating a business. Literally, unless he's rank S immediately and given a fortune on the day of the test, he won't be making enough to buy a highly marketed slave in the next couple days. Plus, you might have forgotten but he has done this exact thing before. One of his tests in commerce was to triple his profits in a week or two, while hosting a stall in a completely foreign land.

Dex-chan lover
why after all this buildup of him conquering a woman by being strong and cool is the first woman a slave that he just buys, he could at least steal her but even that would be lame

First couple chapters make you think it's interesting, and then it falls in line for literally every isekai trope in existence right after....

Damn it, this manga was starting up fine and now it's falling back to standard bs isekai tropes.

The damage goods comment is the wooooooooorst. That japan in 2020 is still spewing that woman's virginity as virtue is something that cannot be left uncriticized.
If virginity is such a virtue, why a men's virginity is so ridiculed by that same culture as being a sage or a wizard?

Dex-chan lover
I swear, everyone in isekai's are foodies. Or at least they really love Japanese food...

And damaged goods? I'm not the most progressive cat, but I'm starting to see why there are declining birth rates over there.

Dex-chan lover
"I shall offer them rice! Everyone love rice! And bath! Superior Japanese Food and Superior Bathing! Now, I saved the best for last; Behold the comments section, for our Superior Japanese Ethics!"

Users who are viewing this thread