Double-page supporter
My soul dies everytime sensei calls her Yoru though. Holy shit that hurts. Very fucked
I kept hoping she'd slip an 'Aya' in there. 😕

It's kinda a waste to have a glasses character take off her glasses every single time.
Iunno. I've never really understood the appeal of glasses, so I prefer it that way. On the other hand, I guess if a character with short hair had their hair grow longer every chapter I'd feel similar.

Dex-chan lover
I know you don't have an editor, but please choose a different font for the next chapter. The one you're using doesn't look very good.

Double-page supporter
make no mistake, Kuro and Aya are in a strict perpetrator-victim relationship here. quoting this chapter, Aya is letting herself be 'used'. this can be construed as the most filmy example of consent coming from a 16 year old, but it doesn't make things any less toxic or unhealthy. i absolutely don't think the framing of the story is setting the readers up to root for their relationship to work out, which is good. i think the narrative is also showcasing some sprinkles of Stockholm Syndrome with this chapter, but i'm not sure if it will go all the way to have Aya actually fall in love with the pedophile. we will have to see, for now this is a really good story, it really depends on what ending the author chooses here (i am confident it will choose the most realistic option though)

@JohnJRenns yup heck it's in the Title which is translated "because it's a simple relationship" here is a link on what a simple relationship really is: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Simple%20Relationship I am also baffled that no one mentions the "dangers of online dating" (seriously type it in google) now note where Aya and Haruki (who isn't fooled by her manipulative bs) meet Kurosaki for the first time? What does Mochida know about Kuro's past with other students (which are most likely "simple ones") and what kind of relationship does she really want with Kuro? Heck why are the covers for the two volumes (there's gonna be a third one by the way) drawn like the way they are ? Aya's life is gradually sucked out of her and yes the author did Vampires! What I also find funny is that Kuro wants to include Haruki in her "Yoru play" but if you check her flashbacks in chapter 9 and 11 you can replace young Kuro with Haruki and Kuro thinks herself the victim yet the truth is she has become the Scum in the play. She seems to be mentally ill and suffers from what looks like "Repetition compulsion". What's even funnier Flowerchild did and age-gap story in the past between a 26 year old school nurse (who was a hormone drive a-hole in the past going through puberty) and a 14 year middle schooler and you could actually ship them so yes this story is deliberate!

Kuro is a womanchild who refuses to move on and try a healthy relationship (mochida) and she can ironically do this only when she quits that relationship with Aya for good!
"You cannot force someone to love you it just doesn't work! You cannot shape them just like everybody (japanese society) tried to turn you into something you're not!"

Aya must learn what love is Kuro can not help in this the only thing she will learn from her is destructive lust! Haruki is the one who can teach her what love is!
"You cannot force yourself to love someone! You fall in love naturally just like your friend did and most of the romance novels you read celebrate lust not love by the way! And yes Haruki still wants you!"

What I also like is the subtext of lesbians having trouble accepting themselves as lesbians and if you think how japan handles homosexuals...

so yes just like the user Lilliwyt you are correct heck Kuro ticks all the red flags in a relationship the stuff with Haruki included

Dex-chan lover
Goddammit this pitiful lesbians!.
It would be great if this starts with lust and ends with passionate LOVE with rainbows and flying unicorns. I'm tellin you If not Imma gonna have a mental breakdown.though if the author will pull a more realistic ending.. It will be another "scums wish" ending

Double-page supporter
@kiriha you dont wear glasses do you? they get in the way a lot, especially during oral. Hair sometimes gets caught in them, too. it's not a fun time.

Users who are viewing this thread