I guess that ugly fatty paid the price for his arrogance, spending so much money and received nothing in the end.
Thank you as always for the update, it was really fast and accurate, I really looking forward for the update.

so he upgraded his funds and speed and did not actually need to spend an outrageous amount on buying her.

For an expensive slave, she sure was not well guarded. You would expect at least someone to be keeping an eye on her.

Just remove the lock and voila, run off with cute unconscious chick.

Seems like 1/3 of isekais have male protag saving/buying/acquiring a cute slave chick relatively early on, then keeping them as a companion.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was fast... didnt expect he has to pull off a crime to save her.
Kinda month wasted haha

Dex-chan lover
So when our protagonist wants to buy a slave, that's perfectly OK because he's the 'good guy'.

But then the fat ugly bastard does the exact same thing only bids higher so he buys the slave instead! And he's clearly evil because he's a fat ugly bastard. Our protagonist is therefore completely justified in stealing from him. After all he's 'paying the price for his arrogance'...the arrogance of doing the exact same thing the protagonist was going to do.

But I mean, he's a fat ugly bastard so of course he deserves it. Our protagonist is the 'good guy' after all!

JFC this manga...

Contributor
@Hadski Artist tried to go for T-1000 running and fucked it up. https://youtu.be/goHEebEPfRw?t=42

Supporter
@Kevadu
I don't know how the story goes forward, but I'm assuming that the main difference is that Ork is probably going to treat her as an actual person.
That she's a slave, really is just a title whereas "ugly bastard" is most likely to just use her as a sex slave and then sell her. Neither is in the right
though. People, myself included, tend to not mind these kinds of plots because the slave is pretty much given free will.

Fed-Kun's army
There is a comic about a fat rich bastard and an elf, shit looks really bad at face value, but then you get 2 panels of after story that make it nice... turns out that fast bastard also cooked... I wonder if this little excapade was influenced by that?

Dex-chan lover
What a loser MC can't accept his defeat. Pig dude is a better man

Well, aside the crimes and the time he wasted, IMPREGNATION TIME

cant wait for next chapter

Dex-chan lover
disappointed in the mc

i thought he'd bargain or at least threaten the fat (in some way), but nope he just straight up did the crime

Firstly, you all are seeming to forget that she was CAUGHT AND MADE A SLAVE.
Obviously against her will, and elven rights. (cannot use HUMAN rights)
OBVIOUSLY, she will be raped and abused, which is in evidence by the auctioneer saying "banging a virgin elf is good luck"!
The HUMANS have treated her like an object and a plaything and thought nothing of it.
Where is the TRUE crime here?

So, WITHIN the city Ork tried to play by the rules. But fat bastards do what fat bastards do.
Ork simply retaliated in what was obviously a war. Rules go out the window in war.
Also, Ork is a DEMI-HUMAN who hasn't lived in human society.
He could give a fuck about human law except for what it can do for him.

So, fat bastard started the war, and extended the war to interfering with Ork's plan.
So. YOINK!!!

Ork can claim the elf escaped on her own somehow, or her people rescued her or.....
There was no witness to the cri--, er, I mean RESCUE.

Supporter
He play the auction awful: you never put almost all your money immediately...
And at least outsmart the ugly bastard someway....

Users who are viewing this thread