Fed-Kun's army
funny it took years for nezuko to reach tanjiro. just so she could appear just in time for a plot twist xD

Nezuko, come faster please. T^T
Time to return the favor and save your brother from the demon slayers.

Dex-chan lover
I mean yeah, some final parting gift from Muzan was to be expected.
Quick question everyone: Was it ever elaborated who that doctor was who turned Muzan into a demon or what became of him?
I really thought that plot thread would be solved at some point, but I just can't remember there being a resolution for that.

Dex-chan lover
We're about to round robin this business. This entire tale has been the bond between brother and sister, and while they have finally succeeded in returning Nezuko to human, as well as regaining her memories, Tanjirou now is the Demon... the situation has completely been reversed! It's Nezuko's turn to help her brother in his darkest times!

I'm wondering if the series will continue though. Will it end in another dozen chapters, with Nezuko dispelling the demonic anger, and thus fulfilling the circle (IE, Nezuko will travel with Tanjirou in hopes of regaining his humanity), or will Tanjirou escape, and become the next boss and an entire series of arcs will follow? I prefer the former. Heavily. Please leave Tanjirou alone... NONE of us want him to kill humans against his judgement. All of us want to see him go to heaven with his family. Don't let him burn away. Please...

On another note, Muzan's will to continue existing makes a load of sense. He finally concedes to the power of feelings, and their conveyance to each generation, admitting that it led to his death. As such, he decides to do it himself, and pass his feelings to the most vulnerable person. The guy who is literally dead and already has a bunch of demon blood in his system. I'm convincing myself this isn't BS basically.

Dex-chan lover
@AriesBro Ah okay, well it probably won't be plot-relevant anymore at this point without messing up the story.
But maybe an interesting plot-line for a prequel or whatnot.

Fed-Kun's army
>Ubuyashiki tried to talk-no-jutsu Muzan.
>Muzan actually took his words seriously, start thinking about legacy and inherited will and shit.
>Give Tanjiro a mentor's speech while turning him into an uber-demon

You tried so hard and get so far

last couple of chp was kinda getting stale, NGL. but holy shit this is really something

There's still Yashiro! Maybe he brings some medicine that makes Tanjiro's consciousness back like Nezuko!
I want to believe there's still hope for him 😭
If Nezuko could do it, then Tanjiro could do it too!!

I don't wanna see him killed a person and can't meet his family in heaven afterwards 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
kaneki: I hate ghouls *become ghoul*, tanjiro: I hate demons *become demon*

Not gonna lie, they got me in the first half.
But let's be fair, if he suddenly have a change of heart I would call it BS lol, glad he stayed true to his character. Big F for Tanjirou, hope he can get out of this.

Well someone better pick up the phone.....
Cuz I FREAKING CALLED IT!
Anyway, since my last prediction was spot on, I'm gonna make another one. Unfortunately, demon Slayer is the tragic story of the Kamado blood line. Tanjiro will kill best boy, and then he will go to kill Nezuko, but his instincts won't let him. He'll stop, and Nezuko will kill the demon who was formerly Tanjiro

Dex-chan lover
Cant wait for nezuko to be done running after 30 chapters so she can pull some bs and save him
guess the author cant commit to shit after all

@Sloth295 i dont remember kaneki ever complaining about ghouls before he became one
@Frozeneye they told and showed us how he killed the doctor wdym

Users who are viewing this thread