Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch I mean yeah, they showed that, but is nobody wondering how some random doctor turned someone into a demon? To pull-in a Jojo reference, it's like part 1 Jojo: Muzan is Dio, doctor is the mask, so I see the potential of something "jojo part 2"-like to happen where the origins or methods of that doctor are explored.

And I say potential, but I really only think that's plot a element worth explaining, not saying there's a need. The story is sufficient as is.

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch And that is what piqued my interest, that's all I'm saying. I can absolutely live with the knowledge being lost and that's it, but at the same time I think it's worth exploring more about it.

There was a time when I used to love this manga and now I think it's overrated and hate this shit fuck this manga!

Dex-chan lover
@DrPavel no cause its completely irrelevant us knowing the specifics has no impact on the story
he ate some wierd flower medicine and now he has magic powers it doesnt make sense and it doesnt need to

people in this manga are breathing so hard they shoot lightning and you worry about a flower ? cmon

another forced plot twist to prolong the story ... I just hope he knows how to control this form, because it’s not enough just having to die, the author wants you to revive like a demon to die and cause destruction to everyone who is injured there, both physically and psychologically in the worst possible way.

so muzan jackson is deceased ...

great , now the final-secret-true-last-boss is tan ? i knew it , just let tan conquer his demon side please .

@nori77 not really a plot twist, Muzan did say that he put his cells in Tanjiro, makes sense for him to have become a demon.

Dex-chan lover
GGGGSDHAJSKDHADGQHELDIHVAIUSPDHdkahsgbusidpv bauidvbsdsd
WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?!!

Tanjiro should kill nezuko in place of inosuke making him remember being human. And spend the rest of his life locked away in a temple forever begging for forgiveness but never granted death.

@ThirtyDigit True he was already becoming a demon even before this, having recieved the largest amount of Muzan blood out of any of the Pillars(yes he wasn't a formal pillar himself by has been treated as one ever since his "mark" became appearent)

Image this, nezuko is forced to kill tanjiro with a demon slayer katama, then she commits seppuku because she cant live without her brother. Worst ending my little brain could come up with lol

Users who are viewing this thread