This series started off so fucking stupid. But I mean, it all kind of explains itself when his origins are revealed, which made things a lot more interesting instead of stupid. My only problem is how he's explaining his goal. Sure, make a harem and shit, but don't just plainly make it seem out of lust when even MC knows it's not. Just fucking explain that you need to find multiple wives to procreate and upstart your family tree once again. Like, he's more than just some royal too, his family line is the peak of all races and it would be more of an honor for other races to be part of his harem than anything. Ego aside though, there is more of a sense of responsibility to his goal too. It's part of his lineage to pass down his genes, like nothing purely sexual but that it makes the next generation stronger than the last.

Supporter
A man without with standards and does whatever he wants. I'm liking his straightforward idiocity more and more every chapter.

Edit: I forgot he had high standards, even as a child :v

Fed-Kun's army
@OsoJr It is because of lust. What do you mean?

@quagzlor Apparently if you don't take sex whenever and however you can get it you're a simp in Red's eyes. So basically unless you're a slave to your desires you failed.

Dex-chan lover
I like the MC tbh. His idiocy is entertaining but as always, the isekai aspect is plays no part.

@OsoJr from the start of series. it's because lust, even before reincarnated he wish to be an Orc

Dex-chan lover
I like the premise, and the main chracter is entertaining. But holy crap they just draaaaaaag out each chapter so much that it feels like one of those irritating chapters split into .1, .2, etc.

Double-page supporter
Haha he could kill people to boredom using his powerpoint magic

Dex-chan lover
This mc keeps reminding me how long it's been since I read Highschool DxD.

Users who are viewing this thread