Dex-chan lover
Don't listen to the negativity. You're doing a good job and I'm glad you picked it up.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or is the translation extremely wonky?

This is not to the level of "minor translation problem". And neither is it a "good job".

I think the translator should brush up on their skills.

I'm not saying they should stop, but the quality could be better.

😅

nothing is better than this nonsense... putting on hold.

Let's not go too deep into your mistakes, i would like to clarify a few.

Page 8 "It's like this large big things... coming from him"
Multiple things? Coming from? Idk... approaching or impending?
Page 11 "He came back without to say nothing"
Double negative? You shouldn't do double negatives in english. He came back without saying anything? He came back and had nothing to say?
Page 13 "Noisy europe dog"?
Noisy european dog? Are dogs in europe more noisy then in the rest of the world?

IDK if people jus really wanna read this or they genuinely think not pointing out mistakes is gonna help this person do better bt hey man thanks for translating and ignore the negativity....u improve that way

Dex-chan lover
@LowSanityLowSanity dogs in Europe from what I'm told are more likely to be trained then in say the Americas or Asia so a noisy one stands out I geuss. Also people in Europe are more densely populated then in say again the Americas so loud noises are more likely to annoy someone. All this being said I have no idea if it's even an expression I can only assume or something like he/she just wrote down the translation in a google doc and google being google decided what he/she meant to say agenced his/her will

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really sure where to start. The spelling was pretty good. I didn't really notice any words that were mixed up. But the grammar and syntax were horrible. Many of the speech bubbles weren't understandable sentences. I know that in Japanese and other languages the subject of a sentence is meant to be inferred, but in English most sentences require a subject to make sense. The sentence "where to go the sleds" Could likely be "I want to go sledding" based on his personality and English grammar. I would recommend reading about English language grammar to better understand the structure of sentences.

う る せ ー な
欧 犬 は
u ru se na Ō i nu wa

う る せ - uruse = shut up, it can also be noisy

欧 - Ō = kanji which means europe
犬 - inu = means dog

The sense is probably because they are in the middle European age, hence the European dog reference. If it were in the Japanese middle ages, the reference would be Japanese dog.

Users who are viewing this thread