"where to go the sleds" means that he walks without following a direction just letting the carriage take him without any guidance from anyone or a right direction.

Dex-chan lover
You clearly need to brush up on your English.
There's pretty much mistakes in every single sentence.

This is just a quick pass at it and I'm not even particularly skilled in English.

P.3
Happen
ing
*You can't split a word like that and it also needs a dash ("-") before the split. i.e. "Hap-pening". Although here you really should just lower the font size to write the full word "Happening"

P.4
My soldier
*Likely "My soldiers"

Everything breaks down...
*Everything is breaking down...

P.5
Just for threatening to one woman!?
*"Just for threatening one woman!?" or "Just because I threatened that woman!?"

P.8
It's like this large big things coming from him
*(This is so bad, I'm not even sure what it means.)

P.11
He came back without to say anything
*He came back without saying anything

I'm coming back
*Nobody would ever say that in English, they'd just say: "I'm back."

Missing translation on the last panel that seems related to what it said at the beginning of the next page.

P.12
Because I'm sweat and blood sticky and creepy / I want to enter the hot spring and feel good
*It's because I'm sweaty and caked in blood; it's creepy / I want to go to a hot spring so I can feel better.

Not that cave taste!!
*(This is complete gibberish. He says something related to her wanting to have sex in the hot spring - ergo "feel good" and she's probably like nooooooooo that's not what I meant.)

P.13
Are you already leaving?
*Are you leaving already?

Already enough! You've enjoyed it!?
*"Enough already! Haven't you had your fill!?" or possibly "Enough already! Do you really like it so much!?" (it depends on initial Japanese, again last part is meaningless in current translation)

Are you going already?
*Not so bad, but I'd say it would be better as: "Are you leaving now?"

As long as you are fine
*As long as you're fine

P.15
No... nothing
*No... it's nothing

You're like a wind-raid / you can't be detained
*(What the hell is a wind-raid??? Is that the worst way ever to say a gust? Again it's complete gibberish)
*possibly "You're like a strong gust / that can't be contained." or "You're like a strong gust / that can't be held."

You from now on / where are you going?
*From now on / where will you be going?

Where to go the sleds
*Everyone is laughing at it because it's amazing gibberish. Could maybe be something like: "Wherever the wind goes." since it was all about wind before.

P.16
To the direction of the setting Sun!
*Towards the setting Sun!

I made some corrections in chapter 15 that people in the comments suggested and already sent to the server.
You can check or review.

@AtaruAlves
looks better but we still have double negative on page 11 "He came back without saying nothing"
It should be "without saying anything". English works kind of like math, two negatives change into positive.
Please use one negative, "without" or "nothing".

One more correction suggested by LowSanity

page 11
"He came back without saying nothing"
exchanged for
"He came back without saying anything"

Double-page supporter
@AMicrowave Two points:

1. She is clothed. You can tell by the color difference between her lower torso and her bare legs.
2. The artist has no understanding of how clothing fits the body.

Double-page supporter
Welp, killing a noble, he just got a death mark for the rest of his life, but the author never brings that up again

Users who are viewing this thread