Dex-chan lover
What a boring, pointless chapter. The background characters are by ad large just so dull.

Double-page supporter
I don't think side characters are boring but the way author uses them is kinda same with everyone. They are just a fan of Komi and don't have any character but when there is no Komi these characters become more fun because they show their character. Only Yamai is good with Komi because her character is a yandere and pervert

Dex-chan lover
Najimi should probably not be asked for advice for just about any situation, really. They're simply too... Najimi.

Double-page supporter
Almost 250 chapters and Komi-san is losing it's charm for me. Maybe I'm tired of the pace of the romance, or maybe the whole Komi-san didn't improve after so much time got old.

Dex-chan lover
It's good seeing this manga get back to social problems and not just romance.

And I missed this girl. She was one of the first!

Dex-chan lover
Lately the manga is backing to it beginnings and I love it. Not that I dislike the way it took, but seeing friends of komi that didn't appear long ago or going back to the communication problems of komi feels refreshing.

I'm I the only one who misses when Yamai actually pulled Shouko's pantyhose on her head (in front of her no less), or when Chadano petted her on the head? Just sayin'.

Dex-chan lover
Uhm, just saying good morning doesn't constitute friendship. I say it to random strangers every morning in elevators on the way to work. Well, every morning before the beervirus came about. Now we all wear masks and look like we want to rob each other.

Double-page supporter
Najimi is the Fujiwara of this work at this point...

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping we got more Agari-san. I also like how the author lampshades the fact that she hasn't shown up in awhile...

Users who are viewing this thread