Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 24, 2019
Messages
263
"Sakisa"? With that long, dark hair and longsword (probably, a zweihänder), I think it might be Delta in disguise. While I do not think she has enough intelligence/patience to play such a role very well... her appearance, weapon of choice and original name (Sara) match just enough to make me consider her the most probable character behind that evident fake identity.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 20, 2025
Messages
1,074
TydPhcZ.png

oh she's gonna be pissed alright but not for this reason
 

Me

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
1,450
Alpha may not know how to play the mysterious stranger, but she does seem to know hokuto shinken. ATATATATATATATA!!!!!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 22, 2025
Messages
285
So, is Sakisa another member of Shadow Garden pulling a mob-fu?

I've caught two references, but I suppose there are more I'm missing:

First, Otoutorion is literally otouto (younger brother in JP) + orion. Maybe he could be Lilbrorion (?)

Then, of course, Gendou: named after Evangelion's and even doing his characteristic pose.
Surely Sakisa must be a shady cult guy.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 28, 2018
Messages
3,107
Misteri looks cool with that bow tie. :wooow:
Lalanoa be like, Oh no! Anyway, I brought bento.
oh-no.gif
J9cb9uM.jpeg

In my head, I felt like she was doing a Naoya on him.
naoya-naoya-zenin.gif
gGMJKR6.jpeg

Alphared gained a fan club, and boy after seeing her fight, I would be a fan too.
It looks like another chuuni has joined the battle.
WBtnwGL.jpeg
i misread that as Alpharad
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top