Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2023
- Messages
- 9,486
Lala focusing on nothing else in the banquet but the food is honestly a big mood 
Non-sense, Cid respects the chuuni grindChuuni Aura farming like that.... Cid can't let a threat like him live.
I think its because of the pacing; everyone is in disguise so you have to remember who everyone is, and then who everyone ACTUALLY is.
Which is a bit of a shame because I love how in his element Cid is.
You're safe for now, pray that the next title's more interesting.DON'T Listen to me guys! Listen to Alp- I mean Alfred and Si- I mean MISTERI-!
https://mangadex.org/title/3b503c82...59/the-hitman-s-sales-techniques?tab=chapters
Just 1 chapter and you will be hooked!![]()
Surely Sakisa must be a shady cult guy.So, is Sakisa another member of Shadow Garden pulling a mob-fu?
I've caught two references, but I suppose there are more I'm missing:
First, Otoutorion is literally otouto (younger brother in JP) + orion. Maybe he could be Lilbrorion (?)
Then, of course, Gendou: named after Evangelion's and even doing his characteristic pose.
I bet my nipple hairs on Delta casually being able to sniff him out no matter what he does.Is Cid overconfidently underestimating Delta's nose again or he can fool Delta fr this time?
i misread that as AlpharadMisteri looks cool with that bow tie.
Lalanoa be like, Oh no! Anyway, I brought bento.
![]()
![]()
In my head, I felt like she was doing a Naoya on him.
![]()
![]()
Alphared gained a fan club, and boy after seeing her fight, I would be a fan too.
It looks like another chuuni has joined the battle.
![]()