Dex-chan lover
@agtra he was supposed to be the fang on the original, if you read the first special chapters they introduced all the remarkable fighters and he was the fang of metsudo, but later the mangaka changed that.

What Gaolang said really troubles me. What are most of the Kengan fighters fighting for? What's their conviction? I think a lot of them are lacking the drive to continue fighting to the death, much like the conviction Saw Paing had against Mikazuchi to save his village or Kaneda's drive to become strong, and I think that's going to really hinder them in the tournament. Not to mention the tension between much of the cast, which will surely lead to some troubles.

Double-page supporter
Ooh, I like Misasa. Giving me some Shinonome Mikazuki vibes.

Banned
@Gigz
Some of them probably will have strong convictions later on. Raian probably going to fight the real Kure, Ohma fight for himself and we seen the results on the last tournament, Akoya for justice, Agito for executing the traitor, Rihito for training himself (i know that sounds weak but he always fight to death to prove he is strong), Nitoku for artist wallet.
@ixsaz
Could you tell me which chapter?
I don't remember Gaiden talk about Retsudo.

Group Leader
@TatsumaruOZ Muteba still got hired for a job. He'll be working behind the scenes presumably, similar to medicine man from Ashura.

Power Uploader
New fang looks like a grappler, no way his speciality is striker with that build of his.
Also half of keangan looks weaks, why he have a police guy, Ohma wannabe and the budget aikido guy is questionable. I hope my man Okubo won't be slayed for in 1st round, because last time he got rolled due to "fang" being final boss of the game, hope he shows some good progress from his last fight.

Aggregator gang
How the hell did they find someone as big if not bigger than Julius, thought Julius was supposed to be a monster of modern medicine. Also the masked man has a pretty similar build to Agito, maybe another clone time?

Dex-chan lover
wasnt the big "pure" kure who was in cahoots with centipede supposed to fight?

@Truck-kun
Nah, i prefer this over long time characters suddenly just being inferior to a bunch of new guys who show up out of no where.
Especially when most of these returning character not only deserve more fights but have significantly more experience than the new generation. And we ALL know how important experience is in this manga
T4.png

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell is Okubo dressed as a clown lol I had to do multiple takes to even register him as a part of the fighting group.

I feel like there will be a lot of backstage fight which will be taken care of by big names that are not in the main roster liker Muteba, Cosmo, Rei,etc or even the Beard

And about time Akoya goes and try to enforce his justice onto someone who is actually HIS SIZE.

Dex-chan lover
I really thought Koga would be there with yamishita, as a spectator.

Users who are viewing this thread