Can we just give a shout-out to the redrawers in Hokuto no Gun? That last page is fucking amazing, fucking flawless.

Damn, that Julius glare just give me chills, he definitely knows something

Dex-chan lover
search Kuidaore Taro for Okubo's costume. it's an Osaka mascot.

I have a feeling gaoh is going to get into a fight with ohma jugging by him being in a bad mood and last chapter....i feel sad for gaoh and now hating ohma a bit now...

Dex-chan lover
i guess the spectators : narushima , the kure-s , the secretaries , the kengan bosses , the kengan fighters who have nothing better to do , ..., will fly to the volcano on a different air-plane later and watch and comment on the fights .

The intro of the new fang was so halfassed and cursory that its inevitable he'll job in the first round to show how strong someone is. And if he doesnt hes a spy for the worm and the authors are intentionally making him inconspicuous. You heard it here first

Dex-chan lover
julius is wearing a short black pants , a long pants , or no pants at all ? look at his legs in page 1 , page 4 and page 7 .

and then julius is staring at the "little brother" of his ex-lover , meguro masaki , both of them worked for the electricity boss .

a stadium on top of a very high volcano , it will be a real b!tch for thousands of spectators to drive with cars / to fly with helicopters up and down the volcano .

purgatory team :
- look at the obvious clones of kaolan and julius , lol . kaolan has a phoenix image on his boxer trunks , and his clone has a skull image on his boxer trunks , maybe he is a mexican .

- the masked guy is hiding his face probably because he is a clone and has the same face as another character .

- judging by their clothes and shoes , there are at least 4 chinese guys in this team . maybe even the announcer girl is a chinese . and 1 guy has the same face as Long Min .

kengan team : while everyone else is in their casual clothes , ohma and lihito looks like 2 fukking retard idiot , coming out in their underwears like that . i HATE these 2 losers .

Dex-chan lover
So basically mostly japan vs corona team?
@Piratehat, man Baki's art like the manga itself is so shit lmao. Or as I'd like to call it an authors long fellatio to japan and jewjeeroo.

@daywithoutgames
Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? Every time you comment it's about some weird homosexual connection you made up in your mind about random characters being boyfriends, secretly having sex or whatever. How old are you, 12? Get your mind of the gutter, seriously.

Why do i have a weird feeling that Fang's clone is among the Purgatory line up?

Fed-Kun's army
Am I going crazy or what? Cause I remember Muteba getting a call at the end of one chapter. Where the hell is the blind womanizer?

I don’t like many Purgatory fighter’s design...

My pure Kengan’s dream team would be:
- Gensai
- Kanoh
- Takeshi
- Gaolang
- Ohma
- Raian
- Kiryu
- Sen
- Julius
- Cosmo
- Muteba