Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up but why did you make a whole new series page for it? Please upload this and future chapters to https://mangadex.org/title/42110/the-archmage-s-daughter

Be careful though. The author of this series has gone on rampage many many times

Thanks for your translation !
Also, the white spaces on both sides made it nearly impossible to read on a phone.

Thanks for the translations, but after 4 months I don't remember wtf is going on lol.

Did a chapter get skipped? I don’t understand what’s going on.

Thank you for translating this.

Fed-Kun's army
@Alyseb630 I don't think they skipped a chapter, they just didn't show the details of her and her dad going back and her being tucked into bed. This is the next morning and her dad is nowhere to be seen. She has resumed her daily routine

Well I'm thankful that you translated the chapter but... Did you translate it from korean or from another translation :/? Because I went to see the raw and there's a few mistranslations and missing pages :/

Anyway thank you ^_^

Although I like the serie and I appreciate scanlation groups/people, please respect the authors wish of not scanlating her work. She has specifically asked this on multiple platforms, on multiple occasions. There are a lot of other great series out there to scanlate. Just let her enjoy her work as well instead of having to go on another witch-hunt.

https://twitter.com/moonseol_a/status/1205745021674110976

Please stop translating this series, the author has made it clear on Twitter that she doesn’t wish for this and I’d rather her not take legal action and force mangadex to close down

Yeah, please don't pick this up. The author was very very upset before and with such a great work, I really wish we'd respect her wishes. Please find other projects to work on.

as much as i want to read this the author doesnt want her work to be translated so please don't translate this series so that mangadex doesnt get in trouble :(

Be careful. The author has already said she doesn't want her works being translated, and she has show willingness to take serious legal action against it. She recently denounced some people translating her novels and hired and international attorney.

Please respect the authors decision and stop translating. This will just make it harder to read other series!

Users who are viewing this thread